Posted on February 23, 2023
Treatment Designer / Visual Researcher
Treatment designer/Visual researcher
Spindle is looking for someone passionate about film craft, with a director’s eye and will to win, to join their fast-growing team. You’ll work in our Shoreditch office alongside the team of EP producers and Directors. You’ll work closely with directors to research and build treatments from scratch. Pitches are often fast-paced, and good teamwork is a must, juggling image research and layout design.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to lead design projects from start to finish
- Bringing a director’s vision to life through bespoke and compelling image research
- Creating highly crafted and cared-for visual treatments
- Maintaining and contributing to Spindle’s visual reference library
- A keen awareness of design trends, cultural shifts, and technical innovations
- Creating engaging presentations that clearly articulate Spindle’s ideas to the highest standard.
- Curiosity and excitement to learn and push the envelope on design techniques
- Keeping up to date with new work from within the industry and emerging technologies
- A filmmaker’s eye
- Passion and deep knowledge of film, music videos, and advertising
- Background in design
- Proficient in Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop, and other design tools and software
- Proficiency in using sharing tools like google docs
- Articulate with excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent layout, design, and typographical skills with proven print and art-working abilities
- Excellent organisation and time management skills; ability to prioritise work effectively and efficiently while managing multiple deadlines at once
- Care about others and shares Spindle’s People and Planet values.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and delicate touch when working with directors.
- Agile and hungry to learn
- Ability to take positive, creative direction where needed
Competitive salary based on experience.
Please email cover letter and website/portfolio to [email protected] with subject: “Treatment Designer”