Posted on May 13, 2021
Social Media Manager
Sweetshop is a global production company with eight fully serviced offices all over the globe with an emphasis on local. We’re a company whose work aims to capture the energy and emotions of the human experience through craft and storytelling. A company that truly values the people. These are our principles – we succeed because of them.
This is an amazing opportunity for a digital native to put their stamp on our social media – we’re looking for a person that is deeply rooted in and has a superhuman thirst for social media. In this position you will be responsible for our entire social output – strategy, creative content creation, community building, all of it! This means that you need to be a self-starter as you will be working quite autonomously, have a flair for design and be able to work with content from Directors across various global locations – predominantly UK, US, Australia and New Zealand.
- Managing multiple social media accounts at once across several platforms, in line with Sweetshop’s wider PR and content calendar.
- Overseeing social media strategy, increasing brand awareness and engagement.
- Creating innovative and engaging social specific content to drive growth.
- Identify new and emerging trends to ensure that the social media accounts are current and relevant.
- Writing content in Sweetshop’s voice and to overarching brand and values.
- Competitor analysis.
- Engaging with social media users and using them to the grow the brand and visibility.
- Ensure that all content is optimised and continually analyse and report on the success of the content.
- Overseeing the maintenance of Sweetshop’s internal platforms (Wiredrive, CRM, website).
- Website reporting through Google Analytics.
– A great advocate for our brand: You’ll need to write well and have the creative ability to tell stories on social media — about our brand, our values, our people and our work.
– A team player: working as a vital part of a global team.
– This person would need to be highly creative, with a flair for design (experience with Adobo Creative Suite), and have a real passion for social media.
– Interest in film and film language.
– Ability to work with various creative personalities on the roster.
– Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Kate Neill, Director of Communications, [email protected]
Sweetshop welcomes applications from all sections of the community and would particularly encourage members of underrepresented and minority groups to apply.