Closing: November 5th 2021
Posted on October 6, 2021
London based, full-time position
Salary – £18,500 p/a
BlinkINK is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and entertainment. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for global agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters.
We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Industries). Exceptional craftsmanship is at the heart of everything we do.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here.
This role is a gateway for someone looking to break into the world of animation and gain experience of all these sectors under one roof.
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office.
- Keeping the office presentable & well stocked.
- Setting up/clearing up meetings.
- Daily post run.
- Running errands, delivering hard drives etc.
- Covering reception when needed.
- Petty cash reconciliation.
- Image research for pitches.
- Helping our Creative Assistant to update and maintain our talent database on Shortlist.
- A creative eye and a keen interest in animation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- First class organisational & time management skills.
- Quick thinking and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Personable and friendly.
- Familiar with Adobe programs.
- Competent with Mac and Google Docs, Slides & Sheets.
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected], with the subject RUNNER APPLICATION
BLINKINK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER