Posted on August 23, 2022
We are looking for a new full time runner, with enthusiasm for the offline editing process. This is a very hands-on runner position with the potential to progress into either our production or edit assistant departments.
The Assembly Rooms is a 20+ person editing company, based in Soho. We work primarily in television commercials, documentaries, and music videos. We are committed to acknowledging and implementing diversity within the company and make a conscious effort to address any imbalances. We strongly support all of our staff to grow within their role, so that they spend their time at the company excited and fulfilled.
Hours: Full Time, 9:00-6:00pm.
Salary:Starting at London Living Wage, with room for growth
Location: Soho, London
Start date:September 2022
We are looking for someone with great organisational and communication skills. Someone who is proactive with their initiative and has the ability to remain calm under pressure, with a keen eye for detail. Some knowledge of offline editing and post production is beneficial, though not vital, along with proficiency in Office software.
- Front of house – meeting and greeting clients, answering the phone
- Client hospitality – making and serving drinks and snacks, organising food orders and making sure that they are delivered on time
- The preparing and clearing of our 10 editing suites on a daily basis
- Kitchen maintenance (checking stock)
- Managing petty cash, logging expenses and reconciling receipts
- Office maintenance – from caring for plants to researching purchases
- Booking & receiving couriers, logging in and moving drives
- Social media support
- Covid health & safety procedures support
Applications: [email protected] with cover letter & CV.
We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CV’s.