Posted on August 17, 2017
Bullion is looking for a new runner to join the team. Experience working in production preferred but not essential. Organisation, enthusiasm, a good work ethic, a friendly phone manner and flexibility with working hours and job role are all essential to this position.
The job is broad and a great chance to get a feel for all elements of the production process. We are looking for someone who has ambitions to progress within production and integrate within our small in-house team.
Typical responsibilities involve but not limited to:
- Office management – keeping supplies stocked and making sure the office runs smoothly and efficiently, organising and booking in the interns, managing the camera equipment.
- Answering the phones, confident on the phone.
- Assisting the producers and sometimes the directors in research and prep for shoots.
- Handling the office petty cash and wrapping it at the end of each month.
- Helping look after clients.
- General up keep of the office.
Please contact [email protected]