Posted on October 20, 2022
Founded in 1987 by Andrew Ruhemann, PASSION Pictures is a multi-faceted, full-service studio working across both live-action and animation in features, documentaries, series, commercials and gaming. With an established global reputation as a renowned animation studio, it is also home to a multi-award-winning team at the forefront of innovation and creativity developing technology to allow creative pioneers to realise their full potential. With offices in London, Paris and Barcelona PASSION has in-house team and global roster of industry leading talent.
The multi-award-winning company has been recognised by the most prestigious awards and festivals worldwide, most notably winning three Academy Awards in both animation and documentary.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our friendly Operations team. The role of Receptionist is full-time, requiring you to be in the studio 5 days a week. You will be the first point of contact for telephone calls and visitors to the company. You will manage the switchboard for all divisions of the company, connecting callers and taking messages where necessary. You will monitor the company’s general email inbox, forwarding enquiries to the appropriate teams. You will develop and utilise a basic knowledge of the company’s activities and key personnel including the company’s website content and social media channels. We have an Instagram page for the office dogs – Passion Pooches – which you will be in charge of managing.
We provide lunches three days a week for everyone in the studio and have at least one dog in the office every day. This role is really what you make of it so can be as varied as you like.
- Answering switchboard and transferring calls
- Greeting visitors
- Keeping reception area tidy and presentable at all times
- Ordering refreshments/lunches for meetings
- Ensuring we have stationery supplies and printer paper.
- Arranging couriers, taxis, collections and daily post
- Assisting COO and her Assistant with ad-hoc tasks
- Going on runs where needed
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Some reception experience preferred
- An interest in animation and documentary production
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel, knowledge of Adobe suite is also a bonus
- Ambition to work within the documentary/animation industry
- Helpful, proactive, organised, methodical, good sense of humour
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn on the go
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must love dogs!
All applications must be submitted to [email protected]
Start Date: ASAP – this is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
Salary 22,000 – 25,000 Per Annum dependent upon Experience