Closing: September 2nd 2022
Posted on August 2, 2022
BlinkINK is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and entertainment. We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for global agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters.
We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Industries). Exceptional craftsmanship is at the heart of everything we do.
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here.
We are looking for a full-time receptionist to join our busy studio in Holloway. This role is to lead into production work, with progression into a Production Assistant for the right candidates.
It’s a gateway for someone looking to break into the world of animation production and gain experience of all these sectors under one roof .
- Providing a warm and engaging first point of contact with the studio, including answering and directing phone calls and greeting visitors and tradespeople.
- Managing & maintaining front of house, petty cash, ensuring communal areas look presentable and inviting.
- Overseeing maintenance & security of the buildings.
- General administrative tasks such as booking meeting rooms and prioritising meetings, booking taxis and couriers, maintaining stock levels and ordering stationery, managing BlinkINK merch and helping manage and log post..
- Providing support by maintaining invoice logs, updating internal directories and contact details.
- Managing both runner and work experience tasks, workload & travelcard, plus organising studio weekly shop.
- Passionate about all forms of animation, entertainment and filmmaking and excited to develop a career in the production industry.
- Proactive, organised, good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Personable and easygoing with excellent communication and people skills.You bring out the best in the team around you.
- Comfortable working independently and able to manage own workload and the workload and priorities of others day-to-day.
- Competent with Mac and Google Docs, Slides & Sheets
Please email [email protected] with your CV, A Cover and available start date, or if you have any questions or need help with your application.
BLINKINK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER