Closing: June 8th 2018
Posted on May 15, 2018
Art&Graft are looking for a talented Production Assistant to join our growing London studio.
We are :
Art&Graft is a design & animation production studio; an independent, award-winning team of creatives, design specialists and producers crafting distinctive and insightful visual campaigns for the world’s dynamic and ambitious brands.
You are :
- Super-organised, ambitious and motivated Production Assistant with excellent communication and people skills.
- Great attention to detail, the ability to organise tasks and a genuine passion to create great creative work.
- Strong under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Familiar with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote and any other software necessary for the role.
- A well organised team player with a good understanding of all things animation.
- Passionate about film, animation, music & the arts, with an eye for unusual creative talent.
- Working closely with the Producers to track jobs running through the studio.
- Helping Producers with logistics of our physical studio space – ensuring we have enough space and resources for each production coming through the studio.
- Project managing on smaller-scale projects
- Assisting with crew searches and managing freelance bookings
- Raising Producers’ invoices, filing incoming invoices and overseeing petty cash returns and credit card receipt returns.
- Management of hardware and software in the studio and working with Producers to evaluate and develop this aspect on a regular basis.
- Minimum 2 years production experience in animation / vfx required.
Get in touch with a short note, salary expectations and your CV.
Please send to [email protected], marked ‘Production Assistant’.