Closing: March 14th 2018
Posted on February 14, 2018
Reporting to: Head of Content and Production Manager
Start date: ASAP
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced PA to join the Iconoclast team in our office in East London.
The successful candidate will be providing in-house and on-set production services in Commercials, Content and Music Videos.
A minimum of 1 year PA experience is required. This is not an entry level position.
- Pre-production and organisation of shoots as well as attending sets
- Booking production travel and accommodation
- Pencilling and confirming production personnel and equipment
- Processing invoices, expenses and petty cash
- Creating call sheets
- Preparing PPM booklets
- Ad hoc help on treatments, including formatting and visual research
- Assisting in the running of the office
Skills / Experience
- Proficient with Mac, Keynote, Office, Excel, Adobe
- Ideally also proficient in InDesign and Photoshop
- Passionate about creating great work
- The ability to stay focused, upbeat and productive under pressure
We’re looking for a hard-working Production Assistant who wants to grow and develop with the Company.
Salary will be based on the applicant’s experience and knowledge.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]