Closing: December 31st 2017
Posted on December 8, 2017
Blinkink is one of London’s top animation production companies.
We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world. We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Art, Blink Industries)
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame) as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our work here: https://www.blinkink.co.uk/a/reel_JANFnynNNvbr_STQbJVFhQOIKc
We are looking for a new Production Assistant.
- General administrative support for our producers across a wide range of film and animation projects.
- Logging and organisation of production materials, files and correspondence.
- Tracking and processing of invoices, petty cash and expenses.
- Travel and accommodation planning.
- Edit updates and shot tracking on animation projects.
- Callsheets, movement orders & travel sheets.
- Diary management.
- General support for the office, studio and shooting space.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A keen interest in film & animation, with a creative eye. An understanding of animation production is advantageous, though not required.
- Familiarity with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote, Dropbox, Shotgun (desirable), Trello (desirable).
- Calm under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Team player, capable of working across multiple projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised with a love of systems, able to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently.
- Passionate about film, animation, music & the arts.
- Minimum 1 year in a production, animation, or post-production company (or similar) as runner, receptionist, assistant, etc, including some shoot running experience.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.