Back to all jobs
Nowadays are growing and we’re looking for a Production Assistant to join us on our mission to make films that matter. We produce a variety of content and ads for organisations including the NSPCC, The Guardian, Schroders, HSBC, Scouts UK, Cuisinart, Samaritans and Girlguiding.
In over 15 years of filmmaking we’ve become experts in producing films that marry a highly collaborative and resourceful approach with imaginative, emotionally intelligent storytelling.
This is the perfect role for someone on the cusp of making the shift from supporting productions to becoming a producer in your own right. You will work alongside and assist our in-house producers, developing your skills, learning our systems and deepening your project management experience.
In addition to ongoing project work, the role will involve developing new business leads, cultivating relationships with clients/suppliers and contributing to our social media/marketing output.
Who We’re Looking For
You will need to be level-headed, hard-working, creatively driven and unflappable under challenging timeframes and budgets. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to step up and take on more responsibility, who reflects our shared values and wants to be proud of the work they do every day.
As part of a tightly knit team, you will need to be comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone and learning new skills, confident in your taste and unafraid to challenge your team to go the extra mile. You will need tireless attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards – enthusiastic, considerate, resourceful and resilient at all times.
Essential Skills & Requirements
Our successful candidate will:
- be excited about producing a variety of content
- have a minimum of 2 years’ professional production/project management experience
- be extremely well organised, a proactive planner capable of working across multiple projects simultaneously
- have an understanding of how to take projects from brief, through creative development, into shoots and on to delivery
- have good budgeting, negotiation and scheduling skills
- be a confident leader and creative contributor, comfortable managing your own workload
- have exemplary written and spoken English
- have a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
Ideally the candidate will also:
- have experience creating commercially focused work
- have experience working within a production company or creative agency
- be a keen follower of the production / creative / advertising industry
- have a driving license and be comfortable driving a Zipvan
£25,000 – £30,000
Application – If you like our work and think you can make it even better, please apply via our online application form: LINK
Closing Date for Applications – 23rd May 2023