Posted on August 3, 2021
Title: Production Assistant
Reports to: Tan Jones
- Provide production support to the animation team.
- Maintain development schedules, tracking of tasks and progress.
- Pursue objectives and deliverables.
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between disciplines and team members.
- Ensure meetings are properly documented.
- Assign and track tasks using our in-house project tracking tools.
- Work with development teams to help prioritize tasks.
- Assist development teams in identifying and resolving issues preventing progress.
- Assist producers with day-to-day production
- Onboard office assistant and oversee training of studio tasks.
- Able to organize and track large amounts of information.
- Effective and self-motivated communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong time management skills with the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Be a collaborative and dynamic team-player who is able to work with many different types of personalities.
- Flexibility and strong initiative, together with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, and manage and prioritize their own workload.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
IF THIS IS YOU:
Get in touch with a short note and your CV. Please send to [email protected]