Posted on October 25, 2023
PR & Marketing Manager
new—land – Hiring PR & Marketing Manager
We are looking to extend our team with a PR & Marketing Manager, based out of the London office but working with all three international offices. This is an exciting opportunity to help grow an established brand, extending our reach and creative output. new—land is a hub for storytelling excellence and this extends past producing film and advertising work and into everything that we do.
The ideal candidate has some experience in a similar role, demonstrable enthusiasm for growing an audience and community with a keen eye for aesthetics. new—land supports an environment that encourages broad creative thinking; we are looking for someone with a genuine interest in advertising, film and photography who will push the role to new possibilities.
You will work closely with the EPs to develop editorial pieces, manage the existing social media channels and nurture partnerships with relevant organisations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing New Land’s social media channels (primarily Instagram and Linkedin)
- Creating press opportunities for new—land, its directors and staff
- Creating new editorial content for www.newland.tv/culture
- Developing a social media strategy and reporting back on its effectiveness
- Producing and promoting live events
- Managing and executing an awards strategy alongside company EPs
- Collaborating with clients to release new work
- Managing internal communications around new releases
- Writing press releases and newsletter content
new–land is an award winning global production company based in London, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
We represent a diverse roster of directors and photographers, working across commercials, music videos, branded content, documentaries and film.
From playful comedies to real-life dramas, epic narratives to mixed-media shorts, at the heart of our work is cinematic storytelling and craft, finding the human connection that allows us to create authentic, emotionally engaging and impactful work that resonates with our audience.
Location: Office based – Fitzrovia
Salary: Dependent on experience
How to apply: Email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter by Friday November 10th
Please also include your current notice period.