Posted on August 29, 2017
Office Manager / Production Assistant
The Sweet Shop is looking for an enthusiastic, friendly full-time Office Manager/Production Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate should be conscientious, pro-active, well organised, reliable and above all a great communicator. You should be someone who is eager to learn the ropes of production and ready to take on a variety of jobs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and retaining good communication with TSS offices globally
- Liaising with Production teams on jobs, penciling crew etc
- Opening and efficiently running office day-today tasks
- Undertake a range of administrative and IT related tasks
- Capable of implementing new administrative systems
- Compressing videos using Compressor/Adobe Encoder or similar codecs in addition to understanding file specs
- Assisting & preparing files for award submissions
- Assist the accounts department with collating, processing and raising invoices.
- Answering phones, booking couriers and managing courier accounts
- Creating / editing footage using Final Cut/Adobe Encore
- Managing the Website & Wiredrive
- Editing treatments using Indesign
- Data entry and research.
Knowledge in Adobe creative suite, Final Cut, Microsoft office and good Mac skills are important but some training will be provided. Previous experience in production would be good but not essential and salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please email CV & brief cover letter to [email protected]
Job closing date : Friday 15th September 2017