Posted on October 25, 2023
Head of Production
Job Description – Head of Production
|Job Title: Head of Production|
Reporting to: EP/Production Director – Kate Sharpe
Responsible for: Commercials, Content & MV Department
Start date: Nov 2023
Management: Production team
Iconoclast is looking for a HOP to manage the production department of their London office. The HOP will oversee all productions at Iconoclast London and have management responsibilities for the production team. The successful candidate may have HOP experience but may also be an experienced Producer – we are also open to receiving applications from Production Managers looking to step up, also people with agency experience.
Our existing HOP will be moving into an EP/Production Director hybrid role so you will have great support and training while you are learning the ropes. We are looking for someone who can lead, inspire the team whilst managing the jobs in an effective manner – and who would be a great personality fit with the existing office team.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Iconoclast UK production department
- Oversee the bids and bidding process alongside the Production Director, ensuring all budgets and bids adhere to Iconoclast guidelines before submitted
- Handle contracts, PIBS and PSAs.
- Bid and ballpark smaller to mid-sized jobs when appropriate
- Manage and lead the production team with Production Director
- Track job wraps to ensure they are completed in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Handle any service production requests from our partners across the globe
- Manage casting bids and buy-out extensions
- Meet with producers, HODs, post houses and service companies
- Advise freelance Producers on crew, camera house, edit houses, post houses etc
- Act as main point of contact for all insurance matters and manage any production related claims
- Manage the yearly insurance renewal process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be responsible for the job award/confirmation emails
- Oversee the float, currency and petty cash request process
- Ensure all relevant handbooks (i.e. Service, Freelance & Permanent employees) are introduced and kept up to date
- Responsible for any Green Polices from Iconoclast
- Responsible for GDPR polices and anything data protection related
- Overseeing training requirements and arranging any training required
Please send all applications to [email protected]