Posted on October 18, 2017
MediaMonks is searching for Neo: The One that can bring peace and preeminence to our eclectic matrix of projects with a lead role for film. For this top position, we are looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience in film production. You know how to produce films and TVCs inside out and bring a network we can build on.
- Overlooking our global film productions at large.
- Overlooking Film sales: new business and project acquisition.
- Engaging new projects for live-action, CG, interactive, 360 and VR.
- Scoping and quoting; timing and planning.
- Contributing to the development of our global roster.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously working from a financial, quality perspective with local producers, production partners, and team members
- Our love story starts with you overseeing our film projects at our global production headquarters.
- As part of our small Amsterdam cast, you work with the world’s leading agencies and brands to pitch, plot and produce high-end films and content.
- You are the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for delivering terrific projects and business results.
- You focus on the big picture by managing our films team and setting up projects for success, working directly with our global management team to make sure MediaMonks Films stays on the roadmap to success.
- You help to make sure MediaMonks has the talent and resources needed to bring about great work.
- You help to establish what gets done and when, making sure projects are profitable, doable, and award-winning.
- If all of this doesn’t excite you enough already, you also have the honour of compiling monthly reports on sales, expenses and forecasts. $-)
Cut to the Chase
- We are looking for a seasoned film producer who can successfully work across teams, time zones and production technologies.
- You have 10+ years of film production experience, with at least 3 years in a senior role at the highest international level.
- You bring extensive film expertise to the table and have evident management skills.
- You are a team leader and used to overseeing staff
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- Functional knowledge of pre and post production is integral to star in this executive role.
- Next to films and TVCs, you need to have a proven ability to set up and produce interactive film projects, have dabbled in experiential, worked on integrated productions and preferably including a VR project or two.
- Overseeing the production of multiple projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
Take the Lead Role at MediaMonks Films
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this role. Working at MediaMonks means working at young & fun, successful and super–fast–moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like dancing, and a next-gen scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and include examples of the work you’ve produced alongside a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Please send applications to [email protected]