Closing: March 16th 2024
Posted on January 29, 2024
Director’s Rep for AWA Production London
With a wealth of experience and a strong reputation for production, AWA is headed by Founder Angela Woods who is a known Agent and Producer across the field of stills, TV and content with all the best ad agencies and brands. We want to develop our roster of directors to serve our existing and future client base which includes Wieden & Kennedy, Mother, AMV, Adam and Eve and many others. As an all-female run company there is the ambition to create a small, dynamic team of directors who align with our aesthetic and approach to production and representation of the creative talent we represent. We have a development ethos that threads through how we build talent which has proven to be a highly successful formula in developing our photographic stable and the ambition is to transfer that to a roster of directors.
We are looking for a Director’s Rep for advertising and content starting Spring 2024 in what is a part time position to start with. Depending on candidate we can be flexible as to approach. We are open to applications from Heads of Sales and Senior Directors Representatives but ask that the candidate has a 2 years Production Company Sales experience and 2 years at a Senior level. We’d love to work with someone who has the following to offer:
- Someone who has an impressive address book with contacts from ad agencies and fashion brands.
- Quick familiarisation with small existing roster and ability to communicate their skills/vibe with knowledge and passion.
- Booking and running frequent sales meetings / screenings at advertising agencies and brands.
- Searching for new and emerging talent.
- Strategic targeting of agencies / brands for directors and cross-selling stills where possible.
- Contacting clients, existing and new under our guidance.
- Regular communication with our directors.
- Helping to oversee treatments and the pitch process.
- Creating bespoke showreels/decks for directors on a per project basis.
- Working closely with Executive Producer Angela Woods and in-house production team.
- Supervising social media strategy, PR and website updates/adding new work to Vimeo etc
The Ideal Person
- Strong existing agency contacts essential.
- Bright, sparky, self-assured with a sense of humour.
- Able to multitask and run with multiple projects/assignments at once and manage your time effectively.
- Detail orientated.
- Quick thinking, creative and business savvy
- Charismatic hustler
Please send your CV and a brief summary note highlighting your suitability for the role and your salary expectations to this email address (we are offering commission on jobs secured as part of the package) [email protected]
Closing Date for Applications: March 14th 2024