Posted on November 2, 2022
Birth UK Directors Rep
We are an award winning production company based in London, working across Commercials, Music videos, Documentary and Feature Films.
Birth was born 9 years ago simultaneously in Paris and Algiers, the UK office opened 3 years ago. BIRTH belongs to the new generation of production companies combining talent, craft & culture.
We have created a family that has grown and evolved together, creating strong values, and a rewarding and inclusive work ethic.The directors, artists and personalities we have gathered have become our gang. With our hearts and guts, we support our vision to create something fresh and new.
Our roster of talent covers an eclectic range of styles and personalities, so the focus of this role is to sell and spread the Birth word generating new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing relationships with agencies and brands, for each director in the UK and Amsterdam, as well as developing the reach outside the traditional commercial world.
Excellent established relationships with agencies and brands are key alongside a real passion to engage with the creative side of the role, and a keen eye for new talent and opportunities.
- Developing a full understanding and knowledge of Birth’s talent roster
- Developing director strategies with Birth London’s EP Kate Elson/CCO Hugo Legrand Nathan.
- Booking regular showreel meetings with advertising agencies and brands.
- Sourcing and nurturing new talent for our global Birth roster and building a focused strategy for their development.
- Assist director pitches from beginning to finish – leading pitch calls, booking treatment teams and helping the director throughout.
- Attending shoots where possible.
- Keeping up to date with the advertising industry through research, new work, panel talks, socials events etc
- Nurturing existing relationships and building new ones
- Liaise with the Paris team to keep on top of social media platforms/website updates.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within a production company, brand or ad agency.
- Proactive, curious and problem solving mind
- Ability to embrace, research and implement new ideas
- Ability to lead and develop the careers of creative talent.
- Ability to work as part of the team, in the office, remotely and independently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Please send CV / covering letters to [email protected]
Competitive basic salary dependent on experience.
Full time role with a hybrid work flow.
Birth is an equal opportunity employer.