Posted onJanuary 25, 2021
We’re Snapper, a small, ambitious Soho based production company with an instinct for fearless filmmaking and a careless disregard for boundaries. And we’re looking for a Directors Rep to join the team. You’ll be creative and have excellent organisational skills. You’ll be proactive, determined and dynamic. You’ll have a brilliant attitude and the ability to remain wonderfully calm under pressure.
A curious mind is essential, a knowledge of marketing would be invaluable, and an understanding of Slate, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote would be beneficial.
Above all though, you’ll need to be hungry, you’ll absolutely love the business we’re in, and you’ll be excited and driven to find new opportunities for our roster of talent.
In return, we can promise you a lot of fun, something different every day, and the chance to work with some unbelievably talented film-makers
If you think you’ll be able to:
- set up meetings and showreel screenings
- establish new relationships with clients and help to maintain existing ones
- update our contacts and sales database regularly
- juggle multiple projects and work under pressure to strict deadlines
- maintain our showreel and material database through Slate
- create director showreels
- work closely with the company’s owners and MD to come up with new business strategies, newsletters and PR
- work with the team to maintain and update the company website
- manage our social media and online platforms
- keep up to date with industry news and publications
then we’d like to hear from you.