MOMOCO is an EMMY and BAFTA winning creative studio.
The firm has produced film design, branding, commercials and live-action for 20 years.
Well known world-wide for its main title sequences, Momoco has collaborated with directors such as Richard Curtis, Ridley Scott, Lasse Halstrom, Andy Serkis and Dustin Hoffman. We LOVE the conceptual process and cinematic storytelling – all delivered on schedule to budget.
The team is led by directors Nic Benns and Miki Kato.
- 2012 PRIMETIME EMMY for Outstanding Main Titles – Great Expectations (BBC/PBS)
- 2009 and 2013 – TYPE DIRECTORS CLUB Award for Excellence – An Education (BBC Films) and The Lady Vanishes (BBC)
- 2013 ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY CRAFT AND DESIGN AWARD for Titles Design – Hannibal (Sky Living)
- 2015 ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY CRAFT AND DESIGN AWARD for Titles Design – Humans (Kudos for Channel 4 / AMC)
- 2016 ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY CRAFT AND DESIGN AWARD for Titles Design – The Last Panthers (Warp Films for Sky Atlantic)
- 2016 BRITISH ACADEMY TELEVISION CRAFT AWARDS for Titles and Graphic Identity – Fortitude (Sky Atlantic)