MOMOCO is an EMMY and BAFTA winning creative studio.
The firm has produced film design, branding, commercials and live-action for 17 years.
Well known world-wide for its main title sequences, Momoco has collaborated with directors such as Richard Curtis, Ridley Scott, Lasse Halstrom, Kevin Spacey and Dustin Hoffman. We’re a small studio with big, cinematic vision and LOVE the conceptual process and storytelling – all delivered on schedule to budget.
The team is led by directors Nic Benns and Miki Kato.
- 2012 PRIMETIME EMMY for Outstanding Main Titles – Great Expectations (BBC/PBS)
- 2009 and 2013 – TYPE DIRECTORS CLUB Award for Excellence – An Education (BBC Films) and The Lady Vanishes (BBC)
- 2013 ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY CRAFT AND DESIGN AWARD for Titles Design – Hannibal (Sky Living)
- 2015 ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY CRAFT AND DESIGN AWARD for Titles Design – Humans (Kudos for Channel 4 / AMC)
- 2016 ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY CRAFT AND DESIGN AWARD for Titles Design – The Last Panthers (Warp Films for Sky Atlantic)
- BRITISH ACADEMY TELEVISION CRAFT AWARDS for Titles and Graphic Identity – Fortitude (Sky Atlantic)