Posted on January 11, 2024
Sales/ New Business
Business Club – Sales/New Business (Europe)
Although sales is the most important thing right now having just launched, the role will develop and grow into much more than that.
As an example: We are developing a physical product which goes into production this spring and on sale in the UK & US late summer. We’re developing feature film scripts (actually). And more, which we can discuss in person.
More importantly, as we are a new company, you will be involved in helping shape the identity of Business Club, learning how to grow and run a business from the ground up. We are looking for someone entrepreneurial, that’s finds all this interesting.
Ok, so now for the generic stuff:
Award winning production company, with offices in London & Gothenburg – Working across Commercials, Music videos, products & Feature Films.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role within a production company, brand or ad agency. There’s no minimum / maximum here, we’d rather find the right person.
- Ability to work as part of the team, in the office, remotely and independently.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Desire to learn outside of your existing skillset
- Developing director strategies with Business Club UK’s Managing director/EP Tom Berendsen
- Booking regular showreel meetings with advertising agencies and brands.
- Attending industry events.
- Finding and nurturing new talent for our roster and building a focused strategy for their development.
- Assist director pitches from beginning to finish – leading pitch calls, booking treatment teams and helping the director throughout.
- Attending shoots where possible.
- Keeping up to date with the advertising industry through research, new work, panel talks, socials events etc
- Nurturing existing relationships and building new ones
- Keep on top of Marketing: publications, social media platforms/website updates etc
Please send applications to [email protected]