Closing: October 11th 2021
Posted on September 7, 2021
Sales & Directors Rep
D E T A I L S
Reports to: Business Operations Manager, Managing Director|London
Key Liaison: Direction EP|London, Global Design EP, Head of Content|London.
O V E R V I E W
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
R O L E
The Mill is looking for a Sales & Directors’ Rep to join the Mill Direction & Design team in London.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual, who will work closely with our leadership team and will play an integral role in generating new sales leads with existing and new clients & brands, as well as driving the career development of our roster of talented directors.
This person will be motivated to explore and exploit the market in order to help us maintain our position as one of the leading creative content studios and they will have the ability to establish relationships with creative teams/ ECDs & agency producers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years production company or agency experience; bringing with them relationships with agency producers, brands and creatives, along with a hunger and enthusiasm for creativity, nurturing talent and connecting people.
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
- Build and maintain relationships with advertising agencies, brands and production companies
- Build awareness of Mill Direction offering
- Help develop, assist and execute sales strategies with the Mill Direction EP team
- Organising meetings with agencies, brands & producers
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Present new work and director reels externally
- Research industry news & account developments
- Putting together reels appropriate to incoming director enquiries
- Continuously stay in tune with the market through relevant research, and identify trends and new business opportunities
- Work with the wider Mill Direction team in finding and signing emerging talent
- Sharing new work with our global team internally
- Assist Marketing and the Business Operations Manager with PR for launches of new work and directors
- An active interest in the creative industries; reading articles, watching new work, attending festivals, panel talks, social events etc
R E Q U I R E D S K I L L S & E X P E R I E N C E
- Minimum of 4 years experience at either a production company, advertising agency or similar
- Proven track record of driving new business revenue for creative ideas, services and/or content
- Strong communication skills and an excellent way with word
- A strong catalog of contacts within the industry
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- IT literate and experience using software such as InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage but not essential
K E Y P E R F O R M A N C E I N D I C A T O R S
- Regular creative presentations and showcases
- Rate of new contacts
- Number of new opportunities/leads opened
- Opportunity to win ratio
- Engagement with current clients
Please apply via the link: https://smrtr.io/6xWjW