Closing: February 13th 2020
Posted on January 13, 2020
The Assembly Rooms is one of London’s leading film Editing company with a roster of 12 award winning editors. We edit commercials, promos, films and documentaries.
We are looking for a dynamic new runner with enthusiasm for the offline editing process.
This is a client-facing trainee position, you will have responsibility for the impeccable presentation and servicing of 10 edit suites in our Soho Offices. In addition, you will be called upon for occasional reception cover, creative research and general daily support to the other members of the team.
This position will offer great experience and opportunities to train as an offline edit assistant or producer. Initially however, this is a very hands-on runner position, offering eventual progression for the right individual.
Duties of the successful applicant will include, but are by no means limited to:
- Providing 5* hospitality service for clients and team within the 10 studios
- Being approachable and enthusiastic when dealing with customers and clients, even under pressure
- Setting up the house in the morning and ensuring suites/offices are ready for the day
- Keeping track of stocks and supplies – liaising with the front of house team to ensure orders are places and tracked
- Keeping the FOH area and rest of the studio impeccably tidy at all times
- Ensuring everything is well stocked and replenished throughout the day
- Dealing with couriers and transport
- Handling petty cash and reconciling daily
- Supporting production team with ad hoc duties
- Be flexible with their working hours and be prepared to work paid overtime on weekend days and bank holidays when required
Please send CV & cover letter to [email protected]
We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CV’s.