Posted on April 19, 2018
Blinkink is one of London’s top animation production companies.
We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world. We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Art, Blink Industries)
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame) as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work here.
We are looking for a new Production Coordinator for our studio in Holloway. The role will be split equally between the coordination of productions running through the studio and also in having an active role in reaching out to freelancers and hunting for new creative talent.
- Working closely with the Producer and Production Manager to track jobs running through the studio.
- Helping Production Manager with logistics of our physical studio space – ensuring we have enough space for each production coming through the studio.
- Helping to keep production documents up to date i.e. Trello boards, schedules, dailies playlists, studio dropbox.
- Often acting as the point of contact when reaching out to freelancers for their availability for a project.
- Raising producers’ invoices, filing incoming invoices and overseeing petty cash returns and credit card receipt returns.
- Working closely with our in-house treatment writer to help manage their time and coordinate delivery of pitches.
- Helping to coordinate remote artists during both pitch and production stage, and ensuring their communication with the rest of the team.
- Actively seeking out and meeting new creative talent and managing our freelancer database.
- Becoming the point of contact between schools, universities and for our internship and work experience schemes.
- Working with Head of Production to coordinate interviews and meetings with potential talent.
- Uploading job descriptions and collating applications. Liaising with Head of Production to organise interviews.
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Experience working with CGI & 2D animation pipelines. Some knowledge of stop-frame animation and live action a bonus.
• Familiarity with MS Office, Google Sheets, InDesign, Keynote, Shotgun (desirable), Trello (desirable) and any other similar software that is necessary for the role.
• Passionate about film, animation, music & the arts, with an eye for unusual creative talent.
• Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
• Team player, organised.
• Good attention to detail and an ability to prioritise.
• Minimum 2 years production experience in animation/vfx required
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected], with the subject PRODUCTION COORDINATOR APPLICATION