Posted on August 17, 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful Production Co-ordinator to work on an exciting episodic VFX project. You will need excellent communication skills and have experience relaying information between artists, production and VFX supervisors in an episodic TV or film VFX environment.
- Production Management – maintaining Project Database, updating the status of elements and shots in F-Track and related spreadsheets on an ongoing basis.
- Co-ordinating dailies and taking detailed notes of dailies sessions – updating F-Track to reflect these notes.
- House-keeping the traffic of data and shots to ensure the efficient flow of materials to and from the artists/Editorial.
- Creation of shot lists and schedules – assigning tasks to artists.
- Working as a team member with the artists, understanding and observing the different roles of team members.
- Must understand and enjoy VFX and be enthusiastic to progress further in this field.
- Good, solid experience of working with VFX Pipeline, ideally including project management in F-Track.
- At least 2-3 years experience of working in VFX production for episodic TV/Film projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enjoy problem solving and challenges.
- Ability to remain calm and organised – even under pressure.
- Ability to communicate information efficiently and to work as part of a team.
- Proactive personality.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
How To Apply:
To apply email [email protected]
Include ‘Production Coordinator’ in the subject of your email