Posted onJanuary 26, 2021
We are looking for someone with some basic production knowledge, but most importantly someone eager to support our in-house and freelance production teams, who is keen to learn and develop their own production skills at the same time.
This is a full-time role and you will assist our production teams with:
- Scheduling, booking and pencilling crew;
- Sourcing and booking equipment;
- Location research;
- Coordinating casting sessions and wardrobe fittings;
- Shoot preparation including running errands, printing, helping to book flights and accommodation and putting together travel itineraries;
- Preparing production documents and call sheets;
- Booking couriers and cars for staff, crew members, and our directors;
- Prepping camera and other shoot equipment when needed and ensuring it is stored safely when not in use;
- General office support as needed, and
- Supporting our MD and Exec. Producers with diary coordination, for example, organising video/conference calls.
Salary £28-30k per annum (this is open to discussion based on individual experience).
If you are interested in applying, please write to us on [email protected] with your CV and a little bit about yourself.
Please include a note to let us know how you heard about the role.