Posted on October 7, 2021
Production Assistant – Audio
No.8 is growing, and we are looking for brilliant people to join us on the journey.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve assisting the production and scheduling teams with all production aspects of jobs running through No.8, with a focus on Audio.
- Assisting with scheduling of resources for upcoming Audio, VFX and Colour projects
- Assisting with producing budgets for those new projects
- Liaising with clients, companies, and staff both in the office and by phone and email
- Overseeing the timely delivery of approval and delivery files to clients
- Creating invoices, issuing PO’s and working with the production team to reconcile jobs
The successful candidate will be a professional and motivated individual displaying the following attributes:
- A professional manner and a positive demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to problem solve creatively and keep calm under pressure
- Comfortable with liaising with clients and staff
- An ability to work on your own initiative
- Time management skills with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A good sense of humour
- Experience within a post-production facility is preferred
- A strong interest in post-production and desire to develop within a company
Salary will be based on the applicant’s experience
No.8 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Please contact: [email protected]
Expiry Date is October 21st