Posted on June 15, 2018
The Progress Film Company was founded by filmmakers, for filmmakers. Brought together by our passion for making breathtaking content and independent films, our award winning studio by the sea is making waves. Our unique company model and amazing variety of clients means that each project feeds the next, allowing us to think big and, most importantly, make films we love.
What we need from you
At Progress, people are our strongest asset. Working within our Production team, you’ll be the key link between client and creatives during pre and post production, you know how to manage situations and take on a challenge with gusto. You think big and your strongest quality is that you stay positive at all times. You’re at your best when you need to think on your feet and out of the box. Become an integral part of our production team to drive our projects forward, managing shoots on time and on budget.
You’re efficient to the point of compulsion. You take pride in a job superbly done. We’re looking at all experience levels but ambition is a must. If you think we need your talent in our Brighton studio, send us your details to tell us why.
- Painfully meticulous attention to detail
- An infectious and collaborative positive attitude – whether you’re leading or supporting a project
- The ability to multi task across a number of projects with equal energy and enthusiasm
- The dogged determination to go above and beyond
- Brilliant communication skills – good literacy and numeracy are a must
- Fluent in handling a variety of contacts from different sectors, both agency and direct to client
- Excellent research skills
- A willingness to get involved in all aspects of the company as part of the team
- Pride in your work that you can’t wait to share
We give you
- A super talented team of creatives
- A lively studio in the heart of Brighton
- A varied and exciting client base and daily routine
- Opportunity to pitch on work for incredible brands
Renumeration based on experience.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, visit progressfilmco.uk and follow via @ProgressFimCo to find out more about us, before sending your cover letter and CV to [email protected].