Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: Currently hybrid working, 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) office based in ECI and 2 days remote working
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work – 9:00 – 17:30
Salary – Circa £35k – £45k depending on skills and experience.
Comprised of Stink Films and Stink Studios, Stink is a global network that is proud to work with clients across advertising, entertainment, music and the arts. We collaborate to create film, interactive and original content. We focus on quality and smart production whilst striving to create an inspiring home for talent.
About the Role:
We have a newly created exciting opportunity to join our expanding Finance team which will involve working across Stink Studios and Stink Films.
The successful candidate will ideally have 3+ years entertainment industry experience focusing on Production accounting / Production finance. You will be proactive, self-motivated, solution focused and have excellent attention to detail. You will have a passion for the Film and Media industry and be keen to be part of a small and highly regarded Finance team.
The role specifics:
- Preparation and formatting of weekly multi-currency budgets for TV/Online commercials, music videos and digital content
- Liaising closely with producers and the production team to ensure that working budgets and actualised accounts are aligned along with cost/revenue reconciliations in order to ensure that jobs are wrapped in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the day to day running of Accounts receivable, credit control & Intercompany reconciliation.
- CIMA/ACCA or equivalent – part qualified and working towards full qualification.
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in a similar role within the Media/ Advertising industry
- Strong Microsoft Excel understanding and use.
- Experience using Sage Line 1000 is desirable but not essential.
- Due to the nature of the role, we will require the successful candidate to have a pre employment credit
Main Company benefits include:
- 20 days holiday per annum, rising by 1 day each year to a maximum of 30 days per annum
- Bank holidays
- Fully portable Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Comprehensive EAP programme including free remote GP appointments.
- Cycle to work & Electric car salary sacrifice schemes (on completion of a probationary period)
How to apply
Please email your application to [email protected] and add Production Accountant to the subject title. Please ensure you attach your CV and a brief statement about why you are interested in the role. The closing date is 12:00 noon, Monday 20th February 2023.
Stink invites applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or on any other basis. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.