Trim is the cutting rooms of partners Paul Hardcastle, Tom Lindsay and Dominic Leung. We are based in East London, where we have been cutting commercials, music videos and films since 2004.
Our small, dedicated team has been slowly growing over the past few years and we find ourselves busier than ever and lucky enough to work with some of the most exciting directors in the world today.
Trim is a warm, respectful, creative environment that values the development of the team culture as highly as our editing craft.
Our main focus is to find an addition to our busy production department who complements and supports the team.
We aim to keep our team diverse, and we value integrity, excellence and a commitment to learning and growth.
Please email CVs and covering letters to [email protected]
Job Title: Producer (Full Time)
Description and purpose of the role (overview):
Booking in, budgeting/scheduling and overseeing the editorial process of all edit jobs coming through Trim.
As part of the production team, representing Trim as one of the main points of contact between Trim clients and our editors.
- Maintaining and developing the Trim client base
- Taking new job enquiries, bidding and invoicing
- Working directly with the Trim editors; managing diaries and multiple jobs simultaneously, across time zones and post-production technologies
- Availability to work on-call, out-of-hours
- Having a realistic understanding of edit schedules and negotiating that with clients
- Managing hours, nurturing and overseeing Assistant Editors
- Aptitude for personal development and growth in your role
- Skills/capabilities and/or qualifications required
- Previous experience in a production or post-production role
- Passion for great work, aesthetics and attention to detail
- Good multitasker – exceptional organisational skills and time management
- Confident and approachable manner
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to work both under supervision and independently in a proactive manner
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
Preferential (non essential) skills/capabilities/qualifications:
- Previous experience in Film Post Production
- Experience of Excel, Filemaker Pro and G-Suite