Posted on June 19, 2018
An opportunity to join a thriving and exciting London based Production company.
Pebble Studios is a creative content production company with proactivity and creativity at it’s heart. Put simply, we specialise in Moving Image; from film and post production through to animation, VFX, 3D Modelling and Virtual Reality.
Our small size and industry experience allows us to produce work for our clients quickly, efficiently and, most importantly, without compromising the creative quality. We have produced video content for an array of brands and advertising agencies through a number of channels – from traditional formats such as TV, banners, interactive sites, Pre-roll, MPUs, Facebook & Instagram to immersive tech through VR, 360 and AR.
We have experienced a huge surge in frequency and variety of projects over the past few years and are looking to expand our team and grow our company.
We are looking for a producer with 2-3 year’s experience as an agency or prod co producer who can manage both projects with direct clients and through advertising agencies. Bringing with them a vast array of knowledge, experience and contacts in the advertising production sector that can help us grow our Director and Crew database and implement a growth strategy, helping us deliver industry leading film productions.
The successful candidate must be extremely organized, proactive, trustworthy and willing to work autonomously on a range of high profile agency clients. They must have fantastic people skills, an eye for detail and a real passion for their craft. Completion of the APA masterclass would be an added bonus.
In return, we would offer a competitive salary, an annual bonus, a varied and exciting day-to-day and the ability to quickly rise the ranks and build a successful department to head up and run autonomously.
- Leading the charge on all existing film and new business opportunities, writing proposals, building the best team and presenting to clients
- Implementing a bullet proof process and strategy for delivering the best film work for the company
- Management of Freelancers
- Management of department workflow
- Outstanding management of direct & agency clients of all levels
- Keeping the company up to date with the APA and other industry bodies
- Management of award entries and building our profile within the film production industry
- The ability to handle multiple projects of varying budget and size
- Booking crew, equipment and location sourcing
- Management and negotiation of suppliers & crew
- Effective budget & timings management
If you wish to apply for this role, please send CVs to [email protected]