Posted on February 22, 2021
Coffee & TV is looking for a Producer to join our exceptional Production team.
We are an independent visual content studio, specialising in creative VFX, animation, design and colour grading. We were established in 2012 when our founding partners decided to break free of industry institutions and follow their vision to create a totally independent, artist led studio. Both our studio and our family have significantly grown in size but our fierce independence and founding philosophies remain intact. We’re proud to be a Certified B Corporation® and winner of Broadcast Magazine’s Best Places to Work in TV 2020. Since the start of Coffee & TV our ethos has been to do things better. We are committed to empowering our team and doing the best for our clients, whilst adhering to responsible and sustainable practises to protect our planet.
- Budget, schedule and track projects effectively so they are delivered on time and to budget, whilst ensuring creative vision is met
- Work across multiple bids and projects at any one time
- Work towards monthly group targets
- Proactively take the lead on projects, or work collaboratively with EP’s or HOP
- Work with Bookings to schedule projects
- Cost projects daily to closely manage the budget
- Ensure all billing approvals, POs and invoices are accurate and delivered efficiently
- Work closely with other departments to manage artists’ time and ensure they feel supported
- Attend daily Production meetings and bi-weekly sales meetings
- Be an active member of the sales team identifying new business opportunities and nurturing existing relationships
- Represent Coffee & TV, authentically embodying our values Love, Trust, Collaboration, Belief and Exceptional.
Attitude and Skills
- The ability to remain calm and confident
- Highly knowledgeable of the end-to-end live action and CGI based VFX workflow – including ingest, grade, flame and CGI (Maya, Houdini, AE, C4D)
- Proficient user of production management tool, CETA
- Self-motivated and organised with the ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- A positive and professional attitude
- Trust and belief in the people and creative
- A great communicator, both working remotely and from the studio
- A genuine passion and love for the work and the industry
Coffee & TV are an equal opportunity employer, committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with exceptional people irrespective of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
To apply please send your CV and a covering note to [email protected].