Closing: December 24th 2021
Posted on November 24, 2021
Salary: £35-45k per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
At DBLG we work with ambitious clients creating and producing big, brave ideas that get brands noticed. We believe in the power of creative thinking and innovation. With over two decades of experience under our belt, we work across continents, languages and cultures.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and efficient Producer to join our team. As the sole Producer you will collaborate with the Founder and Creative Directors to lead and manage a range of 2D, 3D, motion graphics and mixed-media projects as well as overall organisation of the studio.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects from brief, through production to delivery. You’ll be proactive, detail orientated and able to prioritise activities. You will develop strong trusting relationships with the Creative Directors, studio crew and be good at working closely and collaboratively with clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Scoping out work and developing estimates and scopes of work / contracts
- Helping to craft pitches and treatments with the Creative Directors
- Maintaining schedules and delivery oversight for projects including the setting of project priorities and milestones
- Budgeting, Invoicing of projects and maintaining profit margins
- Overseeing and maintaining resources for project, looking ahead to avoid issues or bottlenecks
- Work seamlessly alongside the creative team, as well as having a good grasp of the project and clients needs. Including briefing the teams and helping share client feedback alongside Creative Directors.
- Coordinating and leading client meetings
- Assist the Founder with the implementation and record keeping of HR policies and reporting
- Identifying new talent and keeping freelance crew databases up to date
- 4-5+ years experience as a Producer either a design studio, production company or creative agency
- You have a strong project management skills and a comprehensive understanding of the 2D & 3D pipeline and process, from script development to final delivery.
- Ability to quote and produce live action shoots a plus
- Ability to question and understand briefs, to provide accurate work plans, budgets and timelines
- A keen problem solver with the ability to come up with solutions to issues and tasks within the studio both independently and collaboratively
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentations skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members
- Have thirst for new technologies and are passionate about the video and motion creativee industry
- Keen eye for detail and a critical mind, with patience and concentration
- Computer literate – MS Office, Adobe CS, G Suite.
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with a cover letter, salary expectations and CV explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for us
Please note we will only be in-touch with the right candidates – but very much appreciate your interest in our studio.
We thank you for applying in advance,