Posted on December 13, 2019
Job Spec // Producer
Reporting to – Head of Production
Contract type – Fixed term (minimum 1 year)
Deadline for applications – 31st December 2019
Just So is an independent studio founded in 2007 with a vision to create work that shapes culture and that audiences value and want to spend time with.
At a time when traditional advertising is being rejected, we take a different approach, and put earning attention over interruption, helping our partners harness culture and create content that builds trust and relevancy.
We believe in keeping the thinking and making together so we can shepherd an idea from start to finish and our studio brings together teams across Strategy, Creative and Production to achieve this.
We are a team of hard working, passionate individuals who together are making something special.
Watch this (PW – justso) for a glimpse into working at Just So.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Producer to join our East London studio on a fixed term contract for a minimum of 1 year. This is a
great opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and have a real impact on a growing
Working on a new client in the sports world you will be leading a team of editors, self shooters, VFX artists and designers
to create films for this exciting platform and social channels (Including; feature content, docs, challenges, BTS, archive
edits, promo reels, training reels and best of compilations). You will be working solely on a sports project, a passion for
cricket is a big bonus!
You will thrive on building positive relationships with multiple stakeholders – client side, talent & with the team. The role
involves both a creative eye as well as a strategic one. We are looking for someone who will challenge and question
briefs, stay abreast of the latest trends in film and social and always push work to be the best it can be and ensure
everything is ‘Just So’.
Working into our Head of Production you will be a key member of the team. You will be passionate about the work we
create, and relish the opportunity to be a part of it.
Independent and fiercely organised, you must be comfortable managing priorities and enjoy delivering tangible results.
● As the owner of the account, you will build a positive and trusting relationship with the client.
● Responsible for day to day contact with multiple client stakeholders.
● Interrogating client briefs, managing feedback, putting forward the Just So point of view.
● Leading, managing and inspiring a team of editors, self shooters, VFX artists and designers.
● Producing bigger features shoots.
● Managing and maintaining budgets.
● Designing and implementing complex schedules.
Company Registration No: 6143753. Registered Office: Just So, Block A Clifton Centre, 110 Clifton Street, London, EC2A 4HT
Skills & Experience
● Minimum 5 years experience working in a production environment
● A background in TV/series led content
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Passionate and enthusiastic about content in all its forms and the future of the creative industry
● A proactive attitude with proven track record of making things happen
● Conscientious, positive, energetic, trustworthy and reliable!
● A strong interest in cricket!
● Adobe Premiere editing experience a bonus
To apply please send [email protected] your cv and a little bit about why you would be a great fit for the role.
Company Registration No: 6143753. Registered Office: c/o Johnsons Chartered Accountants, 2nd floor, 109 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London, W5 5TL