Posted on April 13, 2021
Type: Full-time perm
Salary: £30K – £35K
Location: Brixton, London
Reports to: Head of Production
The successful candidate will join a well-established, dynamic, agile video production company who services filming, editing and motion graphics animation requests for a diverse range of clients, including big name brands, across multiple sectors on both editorial and branded content.
Based in Brixton, London, this presents a great opportunity for a strong all-rounder who is able to take responsibility for projects end to end including pre & post production. Ability to work autonomously to a brief as well as part of a larger team as required.
We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, proactive, big picture thinker, creative, innovative and ambitious. The role will have exposure to a wide range of shoots and productions. A passion for what you do, excellent organisational and communication skills, a proactive problem solver, strong creative eye, brilliant attention to detail, collaborative, personable with ability to remain focussed, effective and calm under pressure.
Consistent delivery of top quality work is critical to our clients, our business and will serve to unlock growth opportunities for you in the future within our thriving organisation.
Purpose of the role
The Producer will plan, manage, organise and deliver their own projects and support colleagues on others end-to-end to deliver high quality videos to meet client briefs. Working alongside the Managing Director, Creative Lead and Head of Production as well as inhouse and outsourced film crews and creative talent. This will include forecasting, management and control of budgets and reporting to maintain project margins. Communicating daily with both clients and our own teams to ensure projects run smoothly and efficiently, challenges and issues are swiftly resolved, and deadlines and expectations are firmly and consistently met.
- End-to-end autonomous production management of video projects including adherence to brief and quality of final deliverables
- Choosing best production approach for the brief and ability to translate this into a clear, concise Statement of Work
- Project ownership & planning: scheduling, foresight & actively managing issues
- Budget forecasting, management and adherence to margin goals
- Ability to choose, negotiate and secure appropriate resources for your projects
- Management and motivation of your project delivery team to execute to brief
- Up-managing & communicate the status of projects to the team and to clients
- Receiving, managing & briefing feedback including checking prior to sending on
- Forward-planning to minimise issues & risks on each project
- Develop solutions & ways forward to autonomously resolve issues & challenges
- Assisting in the company’s day to day operations as required
- Understand, brief & work within client’s corporate branding guidelines
- Post project review/learnings, folder/asset tidy, archiving & budget submissions
- Writing up of pitches in support of biz dev efforts and new projects
- Client communications including ability to understand and articulate creative conversations and relevant topics to the project
- Have a proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships
- Proven experience of dealing with high volume and quick turnaround projects
- Must hold experience in overseeing end-to-end video production projects
- A natural project leader with excellent problem solving abilities
- An interpersonal individual who can communicate clearly and easily build positive relationships with the team and clients
- A trustworthy, confident individual with a positive attitude & professional maturity
- Have confidence and enthusiasm to brief in and present creative concepts
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Have a strong network of excellent contacts for crews and animations
- An excellent communicator with confidence to negotiate with clients & suppliers
- Responsible for copy checking, delivery against brief and overall quality control
- Have great attention to detail
- Love working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- A willingness to continue to learn but also share innovative ideas and ways to improve how we work
- Confident using Mac hardware and software
- Confident using google drive / suite
- Understanding of video production technical needs – sound recording and editing, colour grading, general multimedia skills such as video conversion
- Knowledge of any creative software a bonus
How to apply
Please send your application to [email protected] before 17:00 on Friday 23rd April 2021.