Posted on June 28, 2021
We are looking for a producer to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, in Old Street, London starting ASAP.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Mitchell Street office.
Kode Media is a production company formed 9 years ago by five best friends straight out of university, a group of friends with a mindset to do things their way and bring a fresh set of ideas to what was then and is still now an ever-changing industry. Kode has a traditional roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Video. We also have Kode Red, our integrated creative studio with in-house post facilities, creating exciting content across varied brands in varied industries including Travel, Sports, Music, F&B and more. We like to think that Kode Media is the embodiment of the modern production company and are looking for a candidate that can bring their infectious passion to the role that echoes our own.
We’re looking for an experienced producer who is capable of producing fast-paced and high-quality content for multiple projects across multiple accounts. The chosen candidate will be working with the Kode Red team producing content for agencies, direct the client, music labels and management companies.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, family-style company that’s making roads in both the commercial and music video industries and build an even more diverse portfolio of work that gets bigger and better each year.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– Experience working as a producer at a Production Company
– Pitching and Bidding experience including creating treatments, budgets, and bid letters.
– Experience with shooting abroad, working with service companies in other countries.
– Experience with direct contact with agency, creatives, and clients on jobs
– Working closely with the Exec Producer, Head of Production, Head of your Dept.
– Help seeing jobs through from bid to post
– Organisational and attention to detail
– Customer service skills – Ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors and suppliers.
The Role will Entail:
– Producing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
– Pitching and Bidding on Jobs including the occasional building of treatments
– Reconciling and Reporting of Budgets
– Working with both the in-house team and external crew
– Provide support to other productions at Kode across Music and Commercial departments
– Ensuring external producers follow Kode’s protocols including job confirmations, paperwork and payment terms
– Quality Control
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews throughout July. Thanks!