Closing: July 27th 2018
Posted on July 10, 2018
FAMILIA is seeking a talented and driven individual to join our fast growing production company.
We are looking for a junior producer with a minimum of two years experience as a production manager or promo/content producer. We are looking for someone who loves what they do, bringing a sense of intelligence, fun and professionalism to each project they work on. Experience working on music videos and commercials at a range of budget levels is essential.
The successful candidate must be extremely organised, proactive, trustworthy and an in-depth knowledge of the filmmaking process. They must have fantastic people skills, an eye for detail and a passion for their craft.
It goes without saying that we are seeking a hardworking individual, but with that in mind we like to have fun while working. A good sense of humour is most definitely required, as is an above average range of dancing skills.
- Pitching / Bidding on new briefs, working with external talent and the internal team on pitches and treatments.
- Direct contact with clients on each project.
- Supporting the growth of the PA
- Reconciling and reporting of budgets. Ensuring the freelance producers reconcile each job.
- Overseeing all projects, supporting freelance producers and other production staff when required.
- Seeking new filmmaking talent.
- Being comfortable working on multiple projects at a time, of varying sizes
- Able to bid and manage jobs efficiently
- Work closely with both our freelance and In-house Producers
- Provide support to run confirmed productions
- Help see projects through from bid to post
- Oversee production systems to ensure clear processes and documentation – job confirmations, confirmed job paperwork, payment terms, digital job files etc…
- Report into accounts department
- Quality control/ Ensuring work is delivered appropriately
- Outstanding organisation and attention to detail
- Strong, positive leadership skills.
- A collaborative team player.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- An ability to identify issues before they become problematic.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak confidently to clients, directors, talent and staff at all levels.
- Maintaining existing company relationships, as well as developing new ones.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Must be available to start on the 10th September 2018.
Email CVs and cover letters to [email protected] by 27th July 2018.