Posted on April 12, 2022
An opportunity to join an award-winning motion design, direction & innovation studio as a producer.
About the role
Pebble Studios are looking for a multi-disciplined Producer to lead the production of a variety of productions for the business. Working closely with the Senior Producer, Executive Producer and Design Director, you will drive an efficient and collaborative process to produce the best possible work from the studio.
You will be ultimately responsible for delivering projects across a wide variety of mediums: Motion Graphics, 2D, 3D, Character and VFX/3D led projects – and outputs: TV, Social, Event Based & Immersive (VR&AR)
At Pebble Studios we blend the agency and production company model, so we are looking for an assertive, proactive and ambitious producer who is confident leading projects from brief through to final delivery.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What we’re looking for
A Producer with over 4 years’ experience working in film & animation production:
- Comfortable dealing with clients (both agency & brand)
- Able to create and deliver presentations both internally and externally
- Experience delivering animation and content-focused projects for brands
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as part of the wider team on numerous projects
- A creative eye and detail orientated
- Fights for the creative as well as for the performance of the client
- A true problem solver, with a proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledgeable and interested in social channels and tech in the industry
- Knowledge and experience in our key software’s – After Effects & Cinema 4D
- Writing and managing complex budgets and timing plans is second nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Experience in Wrike a benefit)
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering a diverse range of projects with moving images at the heart – from high-end CG & VFX through to 2D explainer animations and everything in between
- Managing workflow on your projects to ensure all is running on time and to budget and keeping the Client Service team up to date with developments
- Lead delivery of a variety of animation projects from fast turnaround social content to longer-form animated VR experiences
- Managing multiple project budgets and timelines
- Responsible for keeping the EP up to date with the creative & financial performance of your projects
- Highlighting and requesting creative resources to ensure the team is utilized effectively
- Writing presentations, with input from the wider team, to sell the agency and our ideas to clients
We’re a founder-owned, independent motion design, direction and innovation studio that delivers outstanding work for top agencies & brands such as Disney, X-Box, Netflix, iris Worldwide, &rising, The & partnership and McCann.
We produce, create and direct a diverse range of experiences in film and animation for every format and screen – from traditional TVC’s through to mobile-first short-form content, 360° arena screens to 360° virtual environments. An array of content for our clients across traditional film and animation techniques to TV and social channels as well as more innovative outputs such as AR & VR.
We offer various training programs internally and externally for you to further develop in areas of interest, allowing the opportunity to progress your career in a fun and innovative environment.
The team is set up for hybrid working where we have 2 days in the office with the team (not limited to 2 days!)
Weekly 1-2-1s with management if/when you need support and we have a weekly Bootcamp to get the blood pumping!!
To apply for this role please send your CV to [email protected]