Posted on December 16, 2019
CHEAT are a colour and finishing post facility based in East London.
CHEAT are looking for an experienced Post Producer to join our East London team. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic to join a fast growing team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understanding briefs, preparing quotes, and scheduling accordingly.
- Coordinating colourists daily workflow and all other staff involved in the project.
- Assisting clients with technical and deadline issues including some crisis management.
- Organising assets to and from the office.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Managing client expectations.
- Responsible for final cost reconciliations, working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash flow.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered and generating new business leads.
- Establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
- Working closely with members of the production team.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 5 years experience in an established post production company.
- Experience working with advertising agencies, production companies and freelance directors.
- A passion for colour grading.
- Sense of Initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Reliability and discretion.
- A great team player.
Please email [email protected]