Closing: January 29th 2021
Posted on January 7, 2021
CHEAT is looking for a Mid-Weight Post Producer to join our East London team. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic to join a fast growing team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understanding colour grading workflow and flame online workflows – Resolve/Flame.
- Understanding briefs, preparing quotes, and scheduling accordingly.
- Coordinating colourists and flame artist daily workflow and all other staff involved in the project.
- Assisting clients with technical and deadline management.
- Organising assets to and from the office.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Managing client expectations.
- Responsible for final cost reconciliations, working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash flow.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered and generating new business leads.
- Establishing, building, and maintaining client relationships.
- Working closely with members of the production team.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 5 years experience in an established post production company.
- Experience working with advertising agencies, production companies and freelance directors.
- A passion for colour grading.
- Initiative, be proactive and punctual.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Discretion, be reliable and a great team player.
Please email [email protected] with your covering letter and CV.