Posted on June 16, 2021
We are looking for a mid-weight Post-Producer to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, starting August.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Old Street office, London.
Kode Media is a production company formed 9-years ago by five best friends straight out of university, a group of friends with a mindset to do things their way and bring a fresh set of ideas to what was then and is still now an ever-changing industry. Kode has a traditional roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Video. We also have Kode Red; an integrated creative studio with in-house post facilities and the right skills to rapidly develop content, experiential and Digital Out of Home. We like to think that Kode Media is the embodiment of the modern production company.
We’re looking for an experienced post producer who is capable of producing quick and high-quality content for multiple projects across multiple accounts. The chosen candidate will be working mostly with the Kode Red team that’s producing content for agencies, direct the client, music labels and music management companies.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, family-style company that’s making roads in both the commercial and music video industries and build an even more extensive portfolio of work.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– Experience working as a post-producer, either freelance or employed.
– Pitching and Bidding experience including creating treatments, quotes, and bid letters.
– Experience scheduling a team of editor/operators across multiple projects running in parallel.
– Direct contact with agency, creatives, and clients on each job
– Working closely with the Exec Producer, Head of your Dept.
– Experience seeing jobs through from bid to delivery.
– Full understanding of Offline and Online workflows
– Organisational and attention to detail
– Customer service skills – Ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors and suppliers.
The Role will Entail:
– Post-Producing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
– Assisting clients with technical and deadline management
– Pitching and Bidding on Jobs including the occasional building of treatments
– Reconciling and Reporting of Budgets for Post Only jobs
– Working with both the in-house team and external teams
– Provide support to the Commercial and Music team at Kode
– Ensuring external creators and producers follow Kode’s protocols including job confirmations, paperwork and workflows
– Quality Control
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews through July. Thanks!