Closing: June 30th 2021
Posted on June 9, 2021
OB Management is a hybrid, talent-first agency representing directors and photographers for music and advertising projects with offices in London and LA.
We are looking for a proactive and detail orientated Office Manager/Assistant to join the team in our London office. We’re open to all levels of experience, our priority is finding the right individual to embrace the role and make it their own. OB welcomes applications from all sections of the community and would particularly encourage members of underrepresented groups to apply.
Candidates will need to be ambitious, conscientious and passionate with a confident, friendly nature to support all sides of the business.This includes assistance across the many divisions of the company from production, music videos, advertising and our sister photographic agency, Probation. The role will mainly cover organisational and administrative tasks, however support with creative/visual research may also be required.
Working closely with the company MD, this is a great opportunity for someone wanting to pursue a more operational role in the creative industry with an ambition to take on more organisational responsibility.
Duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day smooth running of the office such as organising cleaners, ordering office supplies and refreshments. Opening the office 3 days a week (WFH for 2 until further notice)
- Working closely with our MD with PA duties
- Answering the phones and greeting guests
- Scheduling and preparing for meetings and presentations, both physical and virtual.
- Dairy management across departments
- Managing company trade subscriptions and monitoring awards submissions
- Coordinating and documenting the weekly company meeting
- Organising company social events
- Technical support and assistance
- Coordinating regular communication and updates between the UK and US office.
- Assisting our accountants with finance support by processing invoices and logging expenditure.
- Managing visual research and treatment design for directors and photographers.
- Overseeing all design and copy of social media output
- Taking control of the office aesthetics and environment to maintain an inspiring workplace for the team.
This a varied role and will therefore require someone incredibly organized who is keen to become an integral part of the day-to-day operations.
MUST HAVE: EXCEPTIONAL ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS, STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS (BOTH WRITTEN & VERBAL), KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT OFFICE, GOOGLE DRIVE, ADOBE SUITE AND GENERAL MAC/IT COMPETENCY.
Please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.