Closing: June 25th 2018
Posted on June 14, 2018
We’re looking for an Office Coordinator to join the Somesuch team.
Somesuch is an award-winning production company with a roster of internationally recognised directors creating commercials, music videos, branded entertainment and film. Our films have screened at Sundance, SXSW and the BFI London Film Festival. In 2017/2018 we received accolade of ‘Production Company of the Year’ from AdAge, Campaign Magazine, Televisual and the British Arrows.
Our Office Coordinator will:
- Be the face and voice of Somesuch, greeting all guests, clients, directors etc. who telephone or visit the Somesuch office.
- Responsible for making sure the office looks beautiful at all times, working with our runner and interns to make sure all areas are organised, tidy and free of clutter.
- Work alongside our runner to make sure the office is kept stocked up with stationary and food and drink supplies.
- Manage internship bookings throughout the year, settling our interns in to the office, managing their time and making sure they have plenty of interesting things to do while they are with us.
- Book couriers and cars for members of staff and our directors.
- Book camera and other shoot equipment in and out of the office and ensure it is stored safely when not in use.
- Assist our producers with shoot preparation. This will include researching and helping to book flights and accommodation, putting together travel itineraries and location research amongst other ad hoc tasks.
- Keep director diaries up to date.
- Ensure sure our colleagues in LA, NY, Berlin, Paris & Sydney have up to date information regarding UK productions and director schedules.
- Pencil and confirm bookings of treatment teams and director’s assistants… Proactively scheduling appropriate creative personnel including writers, visual researchers and designers for pitches and productions, ensuring the right people are booked for specific directors.
- Actively seek out new writers, image researchers and layout designers for use on future treatments and creative documents.
Contact: [email protected]