Closing: July 26th 2019
Posted on July 1, 2019
Established in 2004, Felt Music is an industry leading Music Supervision company, which offers a complete range of music services.
We offer full supervision & licensing and bespoke composition services and have been fortunate enough to work on campaigns for Apple, Rimmel, Kia and Emirates; and TV shows such as The Grand Tour and Black Mirror.
The Felt Blue label is a premium production music catalogue, consisting of 15,000 tracks and growing. Composed by award winning composers and commercial artists, we offer a huge selection of genres and styles and pride ourselves on delivering consistently high production values.
We also run Felt Sound Studios, a Sennheiser flagship studio, specialising in VO and audio post. Located at our Soho HQ.
Felt’s work: https://www.feltmusic.com/case-studies
Felt 2018 showreel: https://vimeo.com/242780429
Follow us on:
The Music Supervisor is responsible for creative music pitches to clients, licence negotiation with rights holders and management of bespoke composition projects from start to finish.
This role will also focus on driving growth of the Felt Blue Label catalogue across the TV and advertising sectors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Account management of allocated set of accounts
- Proactive creative / music pitches to allocated clients
- Licence negotiation with third party rights holders
- Management and full delivery of bespoke composition projects
- Developing strong high level relationships within TV and advertising sectors, specifically with allocated client list
- Collaborating with other departments in the business on music commissioning
- Attend key industry events and markets
- Supporting Global Head of Business Development & Marketing, in achieving departmental and business objectives
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPIRIENCE:
- 3+ years working in the music, advertising or broadcast industries
- Good grasp of TV and advertising landscapes and their music needs
- Proven track record in winning music pitches and successful license negotiation
- In depth understanding of music rights and expert music knowledge
- Excellent proactive customer service skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, ability to manage varied projects simultaneously
- Energetic, go getter, willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- A love for music!
To apply please email Lina Tebbs ([email protected]) with your CV and covering letter.