Closing: June 5th 2022
Posted on April 22, 2022
Founded in 2015, Cheat is known for its colour and finishing work across all forms of motion picture. From our East London studio and beyond, we bring you bold vision, considered innovation, and exceptional craft.
PRODUCER JOB DESCRIPTION
We’re looking for a Jnr Post Producer to join our expanding East London team. Applicants should be highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic to join a fast-growing team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understanding colour grading workflow and online workflows – Resolve/Flame.
- Understanding briefs, preparing quotes and scheduling accordingly.
- Coordinating colourists and flame artist’s daily workflow and all other staff involved in the project.
- Assisting clients with technical and deadline management.
- Organising assets to and from the office.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time and at the highest quality.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Managing client expectations.
- Responsible for final cost reconciliations working with accounts to promptly invoice jobs and maintain monthly cash flow.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered
- Working closely with other members of the production team.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 1 years experience in an established post-production company.
- Experience working with advertising agencies, production companies and freelance directors.
- A passion for colour grading.
- Initiative, be proactive and punctual.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Discretion, be reliable and be a great team player.
Please apply to [email protected].