Closing: August 24th 2018
Posted on August 6, 2018
We are currently looking for a Junior Producer to join our busy commercials team at Nice Biscuits. Our team are a hard working, driven and passionate group of people but with that in mind we like to have fun. A good sense of humour is most definitely required.
The ideal candidate for this varied and customer-focused role will have a minimum of two years of experience in VFX post production.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding client briefs on new projects and prepare quotes, budgets and schedules accordingly.
- Coordinating a team of editors and 2D/3D artists’ daily workflow and all other staff involved in a current project.
- Organising assets, voiceovers and music licensing.
- Ensure the quality and timely completion of projects.
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
- Reconciling and billing all costs as per client requirements and internal standards.
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered and generating new business leads.
- You will be required to participate in weekly sales meetings and show targets are being met.
- Establishing and building existing client relationships through regular contact.
- Managing client expectations on a given job.
- Handling TV Admin of all projects including Clearcast, Adstream, Honeycomb, IMD and Caria.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Min 2 years experience in established post production company or advertising agency.
- Experience of coordinating teams of editors and 2D and 3D artists.
- Proven industry contacts to generate new business leads is a must.
- You should also have an interest in attending industry events and socializing with industry peers and potential new clients.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
Please send CV’s and cover letter to [email protected]
No Agencies Please.
Start date: September 2018