Posted on September 19, 2017
As part of the busy MARIOTESTINO+ Production team, this person will work closely with various teams to facilitate the production of best-in-class still and moving image assets. This person will oversee projects to ensure they are produced on strategy, on time and within budget.
Day to day responsibilities include partnering with and tracking creative development and production, maintaining all work flow and schedules, working closely with the Finance team on approval processes and producing competitive and efficient budgets.
- Responsible for building budget proposals for approval by the Executive Producer and in line with creative brief generated within MT+ or by client.
- Oversee all pre-production:
- Scouting locations
- Appointment of and liaison with local production company for onsite production needs
- Booking hair, makeup artist and other art necessary.
- Casting and booking of all models.
- Equipment needs for all crew and departments
- Project Management of video concepts for on shoot video.
- Communicating and managing strict delivery schedule
- Liaising with Production Coordinator on all logistics and travel in line with productions
- Oversee in-house edit process working with in-house editors and responding to director and client feedback
- Working with Executive Producer and Finance team on budget and financial processes. From budget and project briefing, to supplier engagement, billing and closing jobs.
Work is often done by small teams under tight deadlines, so strong communication skills are needed, as is calmness under pressure, resourcefulness, ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and the ability to cope with rapid change.
The ideal candidate takes ownership of the work, sees things through, and is dedicated to MT+ high standards.
- 3+ years photography production experience.
- Experience producing film, especially in a fashion environment.
- Knowledge of photography production, workflows and budgeting
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Solve problems creatively and compromise without impacting the work
- A self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication skills
- Keen interest in financial side of production, strong negotiation skills and ability to cost control.
- Keen interest in casting and talent within the fashion industry, experience with working with a variety of teams and in different countries
- Excellent communication skills,
- Demonstrable project and strong budget management skills,
- Solid understanding of the creative development process.
Please send applications to [email protected]