Closing: June 28th 2021
Posted on June 7, 2021
In House Editor
Working directly to the Head of Production, you will be responsible for both editing projects and ensuring the smooth-running of the post production department via various duties from workflows through to technical assistance and various administration responsibilities.
- Editing any jobs assigned to you by the Head of Production at Bullion.
- Working across a number of different jobs at any given
- Finalising others edits g. overruns, final tweaks and additional deliverables.
- Edit Assist / Online editing / Edit deliveries
- Transcoding / ingesting footage – both for in-house and outsourced edits
- Conforming footage, prep and send edits to post houses for grade, sound mix, VFX.
- Troubleshooting technical issues across all in-house edits
- Creating playback files for music video
- Working with Helping producers put together schedules and workflows for post-
- Helping producers with post production
- Asset management, track assets and tidy systems
- Hardrive Management: Maintaining and tracking Bullion’s hard drive fleet, shoot-prep, chasing any missing hard drives, managing recharge
- Maintaining post production equipment – Edit suites, specialist software, edit hard
- Back-ups: rushes, projects, deliverables (HD and LTO) and completing back-up log
- Archiving full projects once delivered (in-house and external)
- Award uploads: pulling films/clips for cast & crew, awards, screenings, etc
- Maintaining the Wiredrive and Vimeo account – ensuring all Bullion work is logged and clearing old work in progress edits once projects
- All other post administration as and when required including but not limited to: collating and reporting post time sheets, collating post data on request, logging all Bullion delivery
- At least 2-years professional experience in editing online content
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro including minimum of sound editing, auto correct and colour
- Experience working directly with clients – feedback rounds and quick turnarounds
- Speed and creativity
- Basic graphics skills
- Knowledge of camera workflows, offline/online workflows, outputting
- Ability to DIT and/or edit on location/set when fast turnaround is required.
- Understanding of different social media delivery requirements: aspect ratio, style, cutdowns and
- Good computer and technical
- Positive attitude
- Good organisational skills
Please email CVs and cover letters to [email protected]