Posted on March 20, 2019
Head Of Sales
Full time position
We are looking for a new Head of sales to work closely with the Executive Producers to develop our business opportunities with Agencies and clients both domestically and abroad.
It’s a dynamic role that requires drive, initiative, excellent communication skills, a disciplined work ethic, good chat and a lot of hustle.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with creatives and producers in advertising agencies across London.
- Presenting our work in one-on-one and group presentations. Educating and informing people to the talent on our roster and the work we produce.
- Initiating and maintaining relationships with creatives, producers in agencies and project managers in brand “in-house” agencies.
- Organising and performing regular business development trips across the UK and Europe.
- Booking and coordination of regular EP-led group presentation screenings in all top London agencies.
- Assisting with coordination of social media, website, PR, & Comms, as required.
- Working collaboratively within the Blink family team. Developing initiatives, sharing leads, joining-the-dots on opportunities and relationships across the wider company.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
- An abundance of initiative and hustle.
- Great taste and an eye for talent.
- First class organisational & time management skills with an attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Confident at delegating tasks and working within a team.
- Enjoys responsibility and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- A keen interest in film, music, creativity, the arts and advertising
- Good knowledge of the advertising industry in London and Ideally previous experience in the industry and contacts at major agencies and clients in London.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.