Closing: July 30th 2021
Posted on July 12, 2021
Head of Sales
We are a film production company based in the heart of Soho and we make award winning music videos, TV commercials and online digital content. We are a small permanent team with a roster of freelance producers and talented directors based mainly in the UK, but also internationally.
As a company we pride ourselves in the close relationship we have with our directors and wish to push, develop and nurture the talent we work with to produce great films that entertain and engage. We are in production on our first feature film, and also have launched our ‘direct to client offering’ – ODLY creative.
We are on the hunt for a Head of Sales to come join the Odelay / ODLY family.
We have a strong base of regular clients, but we’re open to new ways in which we can be expand and develop. We want someone who can make a mark on the company and work closely with the four partners to strategise and implement growth. It’s a superb opportunity to step up and own it!! We are happy for you to schedule your time independently, providing we see results.
The role will also require you to seek out fresh and exciting leads for each director.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have existing agency and brand relationships in place
- You are able to develop new business proposals, make presentations and be confident to pitch them to prospective clients
- You will be proactive with new leads
- Engaging, good sense of humour and genuine passion for filmmaking
- Broad understanding of film production
- Methodical and organised and able to report back internally on progress made with clients using Contact Management System.
- Sales driven with proven track record of developing client relationships
- Able to think outside the box- coming up with innovative ways to market the company and our directors beyond regular screenings.
- You will be required to manage the PR and marketing of the directors- seeking opportunities to publicise the company on social and website and industry publications.
- Finger on the pulse with directing talent across the industry.
- Up for growing with the Odelay team and developing positive relationships.
- Passionate about our strong company ethos; We are aiming to be Carbon Negative in 2021, we have a number of schemes to help create opportunities in the industry.
- Odelay is committed to becoming a BCorp. All our senior staff members are reviewed on Social and Environmental performance of their role a department. You will need to show how you will fulfil the role with these considerations in mind and we’ll work with you to achieve this. In the context of this role, it will be assessing the businesses and brands we work with, along with ensuring your new business activities are carried out with the highest social standards and with environmental impact considered at all stages.
Alongside a competitive basic salary, we’re offering a commission structure based on personal and company performance; we’re keen to give the right applicant the chance to earn to their potential.
For more information, please email [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Head of Sales’.