Closing: January 31st 2021
Posted on December 7, 2020
Head of Sales
MindsEye is looking for a Head of Sales to join our London office. This role will be responsible for finding new business opportunities and for helping strategically guide our directors’ careers.
Our ideal candidate will have a natural eye for creativity and deep understanding of film and advertising. They will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion to produce the best work possible and they will thrive in a fast-paced and growing company.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within an established production company. You should have extensive contacts within the advertising industry and should be aware o§f upcoming directing talent.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Pursuing leads and finding opportunities for our directors.
- Developing sales strategies to achieve the short and long term goals for our directors and the company.
- Establishing new relationships and maintaining existing ones with creatives, agencies and brands.
- Showcasing our directing talent to creatives
- Overseeing our Marketing and PR strategy
- Developing innovative and creative ideas for communicating with creative teams.
- Preparing sales presentations, showreels and case studies.
- Developing and implementing internal processes, workflows, pipelines, contacts and checklists
The job will have a 3-month trial period. Starting ASAP as a permanent position- open to part-time. Salary based on experience.
MindsEye supports and promotes growth from within the company. If you think you will be good for this role, please send a cover emailand CV to [email protected].