Posted on October 27, 2017
Head of Production
We are currently looking for a Head of Production to join our exciting and fast developing team. This is a great opportunity to be involved and grow with one of the leading creative image studios in London.
- The Head of Production will lead the production team and oversee studio artists
- Prepare scope of works, contracts and all relevant documentation for billing and internal weekly reports
- Responsible for profit on all jobs and to work closely with the accounts department
- Work with the Business Development Director when onboarding new clients.
- Lead and track WIP status via integrated pipeline, estimates, timings, sign off, brief in all comments/changes, artist hours, freelance resource with critical budget management, purchase orders, expenses, reconciliation whilst ensuring all team members adhere to process at all times
- Support, train and mentor the producers
- Develop, with Head of Artists, the capabilities of the studio
- Present to management at the weekly workflow meeting
- Lead client due diligence process if required
- Research, devise and implement new working practices
- At least 7 years experience within high-end commercial based VFX post-production.
- Entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and commercially aware
- Excellent management style
- Up to date knowledge of VFX tools and emerging technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience with production tools and pipelines.
- Excellent written and oral communications
- A deep understanding of the ever changing commercial landscape
- Confidence to use own initiative
- A practical and common sense approach
- Proactive and adaptable
- Excellent manner and delivery of verbal and written information across all parties-external and internal
- Ability to manage own time and deal with ever changing priorities calmly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to enjoy working as part of a team, but also to work independently
- Strong IT skills
- Have a strong interest in the fashion and luxury industries
- Experience working on early stage development
Salary: £55,000-£65,000 dependent on experience
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with “Head of Production-APA” in the subject heading