Closing: May 30th 2018
Posted on May 9, 2018
Head of Production / Maternity Cover
My Accomplice is an award winning company built on nurturing talent. Our output ranges from short film to music video, commercial and feature film work.
As My Accomplice grows and matures we need a safe pair of hands to guide and maintain our production practices and standards. The perfect candidate will have production experience either in-house or freelance as a Producer or senior Production Manager. Attention to detail on figures and budgets and proactive in terms of managing the workflow. Organisational skills to help with the smooth running of the office and in-house staffing, with a friendly & approachable manner. Someone keen to be part of a great team working on amazing projects. We try and only work with nice people and enjoy what we do.
The role will include:
– Sourcing and management of a roster of freelance and in-house producers.
– Bidding projects for multiple directors
– Approval of bids before they leave the building.
– Liaison with EP and Directors to ensure treatments are conceived with a viable production approach.
– Ensuring there is consistency across bids (particularly with regard to cost controllers comments) to help
establish a My Accomplice best working practice.
– A thorough knowledge of UK based crew and working practices.
– Advising on facility companies and establishing good working relationships with them
– Advising on PIBS / Contract and maintaining consistency.
– Working with accounts department to ensure all jobs are wrapped.
– Issuing Sales invoices for 1st & 2nd 50% of production costs, and chasing payment when they’re due.
– Ad hoc support to producers during production.
– Trouble shooting.
– Keeping abreast of APA updates that relate to production practice.
– Liaising & communicating across departments (commercials, music videos, content) to capitalise on different resources to ensure flexibility in the production approach.
– Help develop and train production staff in their roles.
– Covering agency meetings or Post Production on jobs
– Executive Producer cover when required (holidays / busy periods).
Start Date: Mid July 2018
Contact: [email protected]