UNIT Studios is looking for a well-connected. motivated and dynamic EP, with industry relationships galore to join the growing family in their new bespoke Berners Mews home.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a chance to work in this growing studio, combining both Exec Production experience with developing close client relationships – as well as promoting this boutique, independently owned studios and further enhancing the creative work across cg, vfx, design collective, sound, grade and edit.
UNIT Studios is expanding its creative London EP team, and is looking for an EP or experienced Senior VFX Producers to join our busy studio working across a diverse range and high-end creative content.
The EP is responsible for the creative and technical direction of projects across a variety of content, commercials and brand work. They are responsible for managing the clients, budgets and internal crew. This will include bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creative and business management teams on new business developments, as well as project management on specific projects as needed.
The EP reports to the Commercial Director and Founder Partners. This is a staff role with benefits.
- Pitch and bid for new business
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable, on-time & within budget
- Liaise with clients to ensure their creative vision is met
- Correspond with clients providing bids, progress reports, approvals, and costings
- Artist and production team planning and resourcing
- Manage and lead producers on your projects
- Handle artist performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping with the production teams
- At least +5 years of proven production experience as a VFX Producer on high end creative content
- Previous experience producing complex CG & VFX projects
- Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office, G-suite packages (including Word, Excel and Project)