Posted on June 29, 2022
We are looking for a full-time Executive Producer to join our expanding team. Based in London and partnering globally, Creative Blood provides expert creative counsel and production resource for some of the most inﬂuential and respected brands in the world. With backgrounds in fashion, art, music and design we work hand in hand with our clients to bring their brands seamlessly to life. You should be positive, knowledgeable, communicative and highly motivated with a great eye for future artistic collaborators. This is an opportunity to work in collaboration with a breadth of artistic talent. As an Executive Producer at Creative Blood you will:
● Bid, schedule and manage a range of UK + international productions, client-facing throughout.
● Build strong creative and production teams, relevant to each client and shoot.
● Work with internal and freelance production teams, service partners and suppliers to make sure all productions reﬂect our commitments to our clients, values and brand guidelines.
● Communicate regularly with clients, artists and agents, maintaining existing relationships
and developing new ones.
● Approve production-related invoices & expenses.
● Oversee the wrap and reconciliation for individual productions.
● Work closely with the Creative Blood accounts team on billing status and accounts payable.
● Liaise with company insurance partners, legal advisors to ensure productions are legally compliant.
The successful EP should have the following:
● 5+ years working within the production industry at a senior level.
● Proven high level of bidding and producing – both stills and ﬁlm – at APA level.
● Experience working with a range of clients, from advertising to luxury fashion.
● Global production experience.
● Practical knowledge of ﬁnancial, legal and regulatory production requirements.
● Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to organise, set and implement priorities and balance multiple tasks and deadlines.
● Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
● Unwavering attention to detail, team spirited, collaborative.
Please send cover letters and CVs to [email protected] with the subject line “Executive Producer”. We invite you to join us!