Closing: July 5th 2019
Posted on June 4, 2019
Chrome is one of the UK’s leading creative production companies specialising in commercial-grade content for the digital world. Multi-award-winning and with specialisms in luxury, lifestyle and sports, Chrome has built long standing relationships with some of the world’s most sought-after brands, including Ford, ESPN, Sotheby’s and TUI, amongst many others. With a strong creative arm and state of the art post-production facilities under our roof, Chrome brings a unique approach to filmmaking in the modern age.
We are looking for a versatile and highly ambitious Creative to join our talented team and help drive Chrome towards becoming the leading force in the world of content production. You will work alongside our Creative Director to conceptualise and package ground-breaking ideas and then use your multi-faceted skillset to help bring the ideas to life.
We pride ourselves in our ability to tell emotionally resonant stories. This is at the centre of everything we do and, as such, we are looking for a team member who shares our passion and inclination for storytelling.
• Writing to first-class standards to portray ideas using clear, eloquent and visual language.
• Designing smart and eye-catching pitch, presentation and treatment documents.
• Show passion for technology and innovation across the creative, production and post-production process.
• Generate and pitch film and commercial concepts for a broad range of clients and briefs.
• Should your skill-set and experience allow it, bringing concepts to life via directing, producing and post-producing work for major brands, both in the UK and internationally.
• Contributing to the company’s exciting growth trajectory by delivering quality ideas and creative for industry leading branded video content.
• High level thinker with filmmaking sensibilities
• First-class idea generator and problem solver
• Deep storytelling knowledge and understanding
• Attention to detail from conceptualising and writing through to post-production.
• Team player suited to working closely with other creatives, producers and editors.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and showreel to: [email protected]
Please note, applications without showreels will not be considered.