Posted on August 18, 2023
We are looking for a Creative Researcher (London based) to work closely with our directors, producers and executive producers.
Rogue is a production company responsible for creating some of the most iconic advertising campaigns over the last 25 years. We also manage a growing list of some of the hottest directors in the moving image business. As a company, we pride ourselves on being creators, makers and collaborators who always strive to make the best, better.
We’re keen to meet a highly personable, creatively driven team player who can identify and understand the creative heart of a project, execute extensive image research and communicate effectively with our directors to create beautifully designed treatments that are tailored to each project. This could be a junior role for someone driven to be the best – or for a person with more experience who’d like to get to the next stage of their career. It’s a given that you’ll have great taste in design and a passion to develop distinctive, bespoke treatments and we’d like to encourage the growth of your own strengths.
- Ability to work to deadlines, good time management
- Organised and able to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent knowledge of film, TV, commercials, music videos
- Visually orientated and inspired with acute attention to detail
- Good eye for design
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Team player
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
Technical knowledge / software
- Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly InDesign / Premiere / Photoshop
- Strong visual research skills
- Microsoft Office
General job requirements:
- Image research and treatment layout in InDesign, working directly with directors and producers to create treatment documents.
- Designing other graphic documents for the company – such as event invitations, presentations in Keynote / Powerpoint, GIFs, social media assets, PR materials, logos.
- Managing and booking of freelance treatment researchers and writers when needed.
- Initial research for scripts.
- Setting up and sharing treatment and production Dropboxes for each project.
- General production support for the office team, directors and producers.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Please send a CV with a short covering letter to [email protected]