Posted on September 24, 2019
Spindle, an award-winning, creative studio and production company based in the UK, is seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual for a newly created In-house Creative Assistant role.
As the perfect candidate, you will support the creative team through a range of areas within the production process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Social media management.
- Edit assisting.
- Updating and maintaining the Spindle website.
- Image sourcing.
- Treatment writing, including layout and design.
- Research and story development.
Skills and Experience:
- A strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A strong understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- An eye for design.
- An understanding of WordPress.
- Enthusiasm and organisation.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Possess a strong commitment to the job.
The role is currently being offered as part time. Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]