Closing: August 6th 2018
Posted on July 6, 2018
Creative Researcher and Treatment Designer
BlinkInk is one of London’s top animation production companies.
We make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world.
We are a proud part of the Blink family (Blink Productions, Blink Art, Blink Industries)
Our work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame) as well as mixed-media, live action and puppetry.
You can see some of our recent work : www.blinkink.co.uk
We are looking for a Creative Researcher and Treatment Designer to join our in-house animation studio.
You will work closely with our producers and directors to assist in the creation of pitch-winning treatments for commercials, music videos and entertainment projects with a focus on animation and mixed media production.
A taste of your responsibilities will include:
- Visual research
- Graphic and editorial design
- Build layouts in InDesign or Google Slide according to a client’s brief (a significant level in In-design is required)
- Video research, basic editing of mood reels and reference clips using Adobe Premier.
- Copy-editing and proofreading of treatments
- Providing an active voice during the pitching process, engaging the director on a conceptual level and helping them to wrestle their ideas into shape
- Maintenance of an efficient reference library of all research assets and presentation documents
- Designing and maintaining internal documents and newsletters
- Copywriting abilities will be an advantage
Animation interest at degree level or higher is useful but an interest in moving image and design is imperative.
You will be based at our brand new animation studio location in Holloway.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to create a test document on a non-live brief.
Salary dependent on experience.
Send CVs, covering letter, examples of your design portfolio, salary expectations and to [email protected]