Closing: June 30th 2021
Posted on May 27, 2021
Type: Full-time perm
Reports to: Si McDowell, Senior Creative Producer + Partner
This is an awesome opportunity to join a young, bold, independent creative production house and develop as a producer on a range of exciting projects, with an opportunity to have an influential role within the company.
We’re looking for a fab all-rounder who is able to take ownership of projects end-to-end, from brief to delivery. You’ll be a self-starter, personable, great with clients and super organised. And have a creative backbone with the confidence to spitball ideas and the knowledge of how to see them through.
You’ll be working on a range of projects of varying disciplines from live-action to CGI and from TV to social content – so a knowledge and experience of the full production pipeline is essential.
But most importantly – you’ll have a passion for the industry, you don’t take yourself too seriously and you’ll be excited to be joining a small, fun, ambitious production company.
- 3+ years experience in producing branded content / commercials at a production company
- Some experience writing concepts and producing creative proposals/decks
- Liaise closely with clients (agencies / direct-to-client) to keep each project running smoothly
- Project ownership across the full pipeline of each project
- Working with Senior CP and/or creatives on pitches including ideation and creative development
- Negotiating / Budgeting / Scoping projects
- Booking crew / Call sheets / Risk assessments
- Managing suppliers and freelancers
- Managing resources and schedules with HOP
- Produce on set when required (including Internationally)
- Assisting day-to-day operations of Lobster
- Ad-hoc creative and production tasks when required
THE SUPER AWESOME BENEFITS
- Birthday off as an additional holiday day
- We’ll take you out for a lobster dinner when you join (/ veggie or vegan alternative)
- Monthly team brunch somewhere nice
- We’ll adopt a lobster for you
- Dog friendly office
- Summer Friday afternoon boozy lunches (if we’re not too busy…)
- Flexible start/end
- Beer pong
- Fully stocked wine/beer fridge
- Flexible working from home
- We’ll pay for any courses (within reason) that aid professional development
Please email applications to [email protected]