Closing: November 13th 2020
Posted on October 14, 2020
Full-Time Content Producer wanted for Kode Media, Production Company
We are looking for a Content Producer to join our video production company, Kode Media, in Shoreditch / Old Street, London starting ASAP.
The job is a full-time position working remotely and optionally within our Old Street / Shoreditch, with potential to return more permanently to our office COVID depending.
Kode Media, a multi-award-winning production house, founded by five friends with a simple mission – to put their stamp on the industry as a new generation creative production company.
With our roster of directors, we obsessively and lovingly make commercials, content, music videos, VR, long and short form documentaries, and films. Our in-house content studio – Kode Red, works around-the-clock with creative agencies and PR agencies, as well on direct to client projects, creating DOOH, experiential and content work.
The person selected will be working predominantly on branded content both direct-to-client and to agencies through our creative studio Kode Red and occasionally Commercial and Music Video teams. This is an opportunity to work with a family-style company that’s making roads in both the content, commercial and music video industries whilst building your portfolio of work.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
– Experience working as a producer at a Production Company
– Experience with non-traditional approaches to production; small crews, fast turnaround, using in-house editing and post resources.
– Pitching and Bidding experience including creating treatments, budgets, and bid letters.
– Experience with shooting abroad, working with service companies in other countries.
– Ability to communicate directly with clients, agencies, and freelance creative teams
– Organisational and attention to detail
– Customer service skills – Ability to communicate professionally and confidently to clients, staff, crew, directors and suppliers.
The Role will Entail:
– Working closely with the Exec Producer, Head of Production, Head of your Dept.
– Help seeing jobs through from bid to post
– Producing multiple projects across multiple clients simultaneously
– Pitching and Bidding on Jobs including the occasional building of treatments
– Reconciling and Reporting of Budgets
– Working with both the in-house team and external crew
– Provide support to other productions at Kode
– Ensuring external producers follow Kode’s protocols including job confirmations, paperwork and payment terms
– Quality Control
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected].
We’re looking to hold interviews ASAP. Thanks!