Closing: July 27th 2018
Posted on June 15, 2018
Multi award-winning edit house Cut+Run is looking for an experienced Edit Assistant to join its team.
To apply you will need to possess the following:
- A minimum of two years experience as an Edit Assistant.
- Experience in editing on Avid – a working knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects would also be of benefit.
- A firm knowledge of digital camera formats, frame rates, codecs, compression techniques and file-based workflows.
- Experience in communicating with DIT’s to confirm file delivery requirements and an understanding of how this affects the post-production workflow.
- Experience in loading, syncing rushes and preparing media, with the ability to customise this to the needs and editing styles of individual Editors.
- Experience in assisting Editors on location and sourcing rushes direct from video playback.
- Experience in sourcing sound effects and music tracks.
- Experience in creating EDL’s OMF’s and AAF’s.
- Experience liaising with post houses and sound studios.
- A good knowledge of conforming, grading and online requirements.
- Great communication skills to ensure Editors, Production and the rest of the Assisting team are constantly kept updated on ongoing jobs, and to enable the efficient use of the companies’ assets.
- A positive, driven and open attitude.
- An eye for detail.
Please apply by emailing your CV to [email protected]