Closing: November 1st 2022
Posted on October 4, 2022
Assistant Editor Required
Final Cut is a commercial editorial company with offices in London, New York and LA. It is home to many of the most talented editors in the business. We work with numerous advertising agencies, production companies and post houses.
We are looking for an experienced assistant editor to join our team.
- Assisting editors throughout the post production process
- Liaising with production and our production partners.
- Ingesting and outputting media from Avid & Premiere including transcoding and data management.
- Project coordination and management of Nexis.
- Creating EDLs, AAFs and uncompressed QuickTimes
- Create QuickTime movie links with the necessary knowledge of codecs, conversions and compression procedures
- Source sound effects, music and tracklay
- Edit on set in the UK and worldwide
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A comprehensive knowledge of Avid Media Composer & Premiere pro.
- An understanding of a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based workflows.
- An understanding of Adobe After Effects.
- Worked within an edit house or post production facility for minimum 3 years.
- Thorough knowledge of production and post production workflow.
- Established relationships with production companies, agencies and post houses.
The successful candidate must have passion for editing and be flexible enough to work under a variety of circumstances.
Salary to be discussed.
Only those with relevant experience outlined above please apply to [email protected]