Posted on September 8, 2022
We are excited to announce a vacancy to join our friendly London team. We are based in the heart of Covent Garden. Nomad is an award winning international edit and post house with a reputation as an industry leader in commercials, films and content. We work with some of the worlds biggest brands with fantastic directors and clients.
MUST HAVE: STRONG FOUNDATION IN AVID MEDIA COMPOSER & PREMIER WITH AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will have:
– A great attitude and the ability to get along with clients and staff alike whilst working under pressure.
– Good organisation skills with an ability to sustain an organised workflow to project completion.
– Good communication skills to be able to liaise with all departments.
– Good working knowledge of Avid Media Composer and Premier to a high professional standard.
– Work with a wide range of digital camera formats and their respective file-based work-flows.
– Good working knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects.
– Ingest media from a variety of formats, transcoding from source files where necessary and have a good knowledge of delivery codecs.
– Create EDLs, AAFs and uncompressed QuickTimes.
– Source sound effects, music and track lay.
– Create QuickTime movie links with the necessary knowledge of codecs, conversions and compression procedures.
– Be confident in handling edit changes and assisting the editor with assembly edits.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Email [email protected] and in the subject header please write ‘Assistant Job Application’.
Whilst we will try, it may not be possible to reply to all applicants. Apologies in advance, and thank you for your time.