Exclusive D2B Training for Members
Posted in Events, News, on August 31, 2021
Building on the success of the Direct to Brand training we offered exclusively to members in 2020, we have worked with our DTB tutors to evolve the content and format for a COVID-impacted landscape.
The refreshed programme now offers a range of on-demand webinars and live courses, covering six core modules that encompass all the areas of consideration for members when it comes to working directly with brands.
- A one-to-one mini-clinic between our tutors and your company, to diagnose your readiness for the Direct To Brand market,
- A look at brand owner needs and expectations and how you can skill up to ensure you meet them,
- How to manage the day-to-day realities of brand relationships and ensure you’re not on the back foot,
- How to protect the profitability of your direct to brand relationships,
- How to plan for new business growth, generate new leads and open doors to new clients,
- How to increase your new business conversion rates from prospects to collaborators.
In order to accommodate the varying levels of DTB experience amongst our members, we have split the above-listed modules into two levels: BASIC and LEVEL TWO.
- Basic Level
- On demand webinars giving an intro to the module content, sharing tools and tips to get you started along with the key building blocks of future success in DTB.
- Suitable for anyone completely new to this marketplace.
- Level Two ( NOW LIVE | Courses from 1st September )
- In-depth, two-hour live sessions with presentations, tools and discussions with our expert tutors.
- Suitable for manager/leader level or those with some prior experience in DTB relationships.
To view the entire breakdown of what each of the modules for Level Two (NOW LIVE) offers, along with costs and dates head over to our shiny new Learning Platform now.
The Level Two courses with our tutors take place from the 1st September with registration now open so book your place now to ensure a space.