COVID-19 Shooting Guidelines v1.9
on April 30, 2021
We have revised our COVID-19 Shooting Guidelines, now v1.9 – linked HERE.
With the change in government guidelines, and the
input of the DCMS, we have adjusted some of the wording across the document,
and clarified terminology and usage of protective equipment.
Revisions in summary:
- Amendments to self-isolation period from 14 days to 10 days.
- Details added on what constitutes a close contact.
- Amendment to self-isolation for members of a bubble from 14 days to 10 days.
- Added section on ‘Test to Release’.
- Amendments to Health Declaration (Appendix 1) to account for 10 day self-isolation period.
- Added line to consent to testing in Health Declaration (Appendix 1)
- Added line in Appendix 3 on mental health considerations.