Join The APA In The UK Advertising Export Group – And Directly Benefit From Government Funding
Posted in News, on October 8, 2019
The UK Advertising Export Group launches in 2020 – that’s soon!
It is an Advertising Association initiative, which the APA is part of and which you can be part of too.
The aim of it is to ensure we are on the front foot, selling the brilliant advertising and production skills we have here to the world, not just worrying about Brexit.
It has Government support too – the Department of International Trade – who already support APA events overseas, will put in up to £500,000, to match whatever sum the advertising industry contributes itself.
As an APA member, you can join the UK Advertising Export Group – it costs £2,500 – and as a member you will:
- be part of a group of 100 or so UK companies, including agencies and advertisers, giving you great visibility with them, as well as overseas.
- get in-depth support for your overseas marketing efforts.
- grow your profile in the UK and overseas with Government and industry support.
- be part of a high profile campaign
- receive extensive further membership benefits as listed in the attached pdf.
Please let us know if you are interested and would like to find out more.
Read the UK Advertising Export Group Proposal here.