Post Production Producer
Presence – Post Production Producer
Presence is a multiple award winning production company working on a variety of interesting and exciting live action film and animation projects. From commercials and immersive through to long form originals, our director roster offers a diverse and engaging range of work where we foster and encourage creativity. Recent clients include Netflix, HBO, BBC, Google and Nike.
We are looking for post production producer to work with our growing animation / post team on projects covering commercials, music videos, episodic and feature length films.
Candidates will need to provide examples of a good working knowledge of producing 2D and 3D animation with a thorough technical understanding of the animation / post pipeline. We work with clients from all over the world including America and Europe so experience of interacting with international clients across several time zones is essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for our clients.
- Active support on all ongoing post production projects end to end both creatively and managerially.
- You will be supporting the coordination and scheduling of In-house and freelance staff to ensure jobs are completed on time and on budget.
- Advise/work with the production management team to ensure their freelance pool is kept up to date with the correct required skill set.
- Support with workflow and post production processes.
- Working with creatives / writers, directors and animators at briefing stage
- Responsible for scheduling, budgeting and sourcing.
- Delivering across Film, 2d animations and 3d animations.
- Handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Managing ongoing excellent client relations
- Budgeting and pitching treatments.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in animation / post production.
- Knowledge of Google / Adobe and Microsoft suits or similar software.
- Knowledge of Post Production procedures and processes.
- Understanding of Post Production workflows and scheduling software.
- Knowledge and experience of working with hybrid and remote teams.
- Knowledge of technical procedure for Offline, Online, Grade, VFX.
- Knowledge of technical procedure for 2d animations, and 3d animations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Organization skills.
- Ability to Multitask.
- Polite, friendly and a good team player.
Role available as contract term with the opportunity to join permanently and grow with our business.
Apply by email to [email protected] with your cv and a covering letter telling us why you think you will be perfect for this role in no more than 200 words. Please add “Post Producer” to the email title.