Closing: November 4th 2021
Posted on October 7, 2021
Role: Office runner
Full time position
Blink is an award winning British commercial and music video production company based in London. We create films and animation with our partners in the advertising, music, and entertainment industries. The Blink Productions family is composed of 3 main divisions, Blink, Blinkink, and Blink Industries.
We are currently looking for a full time runner to join our busy team. You’ll work closely with the production team and our roster of directors to ensure that day to day life in the office runs smoothly. This is a great opportunity to break in to the world of production and gain experience from the broad range of sectors under the roof of Blink, including: Advertising, Animation, Entertainment and Music Videos.
The role is based predominately in office but there will be opportunities to go out on shoots. This is an entry level position and so experience is favoured but not necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
- Setting up/clearing up meetings
- Daily post run
- Running errands, delivering hard drives etc.
- Creating pre-production documents.
- Assisting with wardrobe fittings
- Casting cutdowns
- Keeping the office presentable & well stocked
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Image research
- Assisting the production team with shoot preparation
- Attending shoots when required
- Excellent communication skills
- First class organisational & time management skills
- Quick thinker
- Personable and friendly
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Competent with Mac and Excel
- Works well under pressure
Please email [email protected] with the subject heading ‘Full Time Office Runner’ with your CV and available start date. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.