Closing: March 16th 2018
Posted on February 13, 2018
Voiceover Agent @ Rabbit Voiceover Management
Our Vision at Rabbit Voiceover Management:
To be the leading voiceover agency in the UK, managing exceptional voiceover talent in every genre, and providing a truly rounded service to our clients across advertising agencies, below the line agencies, brands, production companies and broadcasters.
Rabbit’s roster of clients includes Adam Longworth, Angela Griffin, Andrew Scott, James Norton, Sue Johnston and many more.
Our Successes at Rabbit:
Rabbit Vocal Management has provided the iconic voices for some of the most well known advertising campaigns in recent years, including Argos, British Gas, ASDA, HSBC and B&Q.
Reporting in to the Head of Rabbit at the head office based in Great Portland Street, the role of Voiceover Agent will be responsible for managing and enhancing the voiceover careers of our clients, whilst also assisting on more of a strategic level within the company.
- First port of call for all incoming voiceover enquiries, briefs and casting opportunities for our clients
- Liaising between clients and customers to organise all aspects of voiceover bookings
- Negotiating deals and contracts on behalf of our clients
- Overseeing management of logistics and diaries
- Communicating and sharing information with senior team
- Taking responsibility for development and welfare of Junior Agents
- Responsibility for ensuring all job details are entered into the system correctly and are ready to be invoiced
- Represent clients in a professional manner and tone in all communications issued
- Demonstrate strong networking skills and attendance of relevant meetings / business events
- Experience within Media or the Entertainment Industry
- Talent Management/Agent experience necessary, voiceover experience looked upon favourably
- Able to work alone and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and forward thinking; with excellent industry knowledge and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills, able to build working relationships and liaise confidently
- Professional appearance and approach
- Management and development of team members
- Excellent organisation and administration skills/communication
- Trustworthy and able to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Passionate, highly motivated and energetic
- Applicants must have the right to work within the UK.
How to apply: send a CV and salary expectations to [email protected] with the subject of ‘Voiceover Agent’.