Posted on September 6, 2017
Voice Over Trainee Agent @ Sue Terry Voices
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading London voice over agency as a Trainee Agent.
You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team with great prospects and room for development.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Be computer literate and technically minded, together with a good knowledge of standard software packages
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Have a can-do attitude, enjoy being part of a team and able to think on their feet
- Have an ability to multi-task and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills, able to build working relationships and liaise confidently
- Be numerate
- Have knowledge of Social Media
- Have great attention to detail
- Be discreet and able to handle confidential/sensitive information
- Have a strong knowledge and passion for the theatre and actors
- Be organised/reliable
We will provide training for the right person, as required.
Starting salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience. There will be a pay review after 6 months.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV to [email protected]