Closing: June 30th 2019
Posted on May 30, 2019
Visual Researcher / Designer
Salary: Freelance, in line with experience
Passion Animation Studios are looking for a visual researcher / pitch designer to support their new business team in a freelance capacity. This is an excellent opportunity for someone fairly new to the industry with a real desire to learn more about animation.
- Source footage/imagery based on Director’s brief for reference.
- Design & layout treatments for pitches
- Work collaboratively with the New Business team on all aspects of pitching
- Assist NB producer with note taking on creative calls/meetings
- Contributes to internal discussions about creative strategy for new projects.
- Contributes to the production of multiple pitches.
- Assists the New Business team and Directors in finding and booking talent for pitches
- Prepare for client presentation meetings e.g. printing storyboards, scripts, schedules
- Ensures along with the New Business team that the final pitch presentation is on brief and of the highest creative quality.
- Good working knowledge of the adobe suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Basic to good Knowledge of website building (using template systems like Squarespace)
- A positive and collaborative attitude.
- Good organising and time keeping skills
- Excellent creative eye
- Knowledge of animation styles
- Knowledge of illustration and design styles and individual artists
- Basic knowledge of the animation production process for 2D/Flash, 3D/CG and stop frame animation
- Basic knowledge of live-action production and post-production
- Willingness to acquire an excellent knowledge of Passion’s current and back catalogue of work.
Please send through your CV and covering letter to Honor Martin [email protected]